You can't trust Seamus not to tell Aleks

Third Person PoV:

Seamus was at the creature house, editing, thinking of James, editing some more. He really really loved James with all his heart. He was so glad he chose him, so glad that the run on his finger was given to him from the love of his life. He was hopelessly and hilariously in love with James. But, meanwhile, James was cheating on Seamus, with the man James cheated on with Seamus. Of course Seamus didn't know, and Aleks didn't know, Eddie, Dan, and Jordan didnt know. It was a lot of stress to put onto James. But Aleks was soft, and warm, and Aleks was James' Russian. Aleks was James' soulmate. James knew he had to break it of with Seamus. He didnt know how, or when, or where to do it.

After James and Aleks had a lovers reunion, Aleks had to go unpack, and James was stuck with Seamus coming over in minutes top. First, he had to hide the evidence of Aleks being there, that was easy. Second, he had to prepare what he was going to say. Was he going to say that he still loved Aleks? Maybe he could lie? No, no he couldn't lie. Not to Seamus. Never to Seamus.

When Seamus came home he dove into James' arms, much like the man before him did just a few short hours ago. It burnt every fiber of James' being pulling away. It burnt every fiber when he looked at Seamus' confused face. This was Seamus though, and James couldn't keep two boyfriends at once. He wanted to, oh he wanted to. But Seamus was important to him, and Aleks was important to him. He can't have both. You can never have both.

James broke the news to Seamus in short sentences, rushes past the rough chapped lips of the man who just recently was happy being with the Irish man before him. But things can change quickly. Seamus cried. Of course he did. He isn't made of stone. He cried, and James cried. James cried, and Seamus was pissed at his tears. He doesn't deserve to cry, hen he still ends up with a man he loves. James tried to tell him that he loved him too. But Seamus didnt believe him. What kind of love would make someone give up you, for some else. The situation was unbearable. But Seamus was strong, he could do this. He won't let James be the block between him and happiness.

When James and Aleks came to the creature house that night people celebrated. Aleks was back! Finally! Finally, the missing link returned and all was happy and perfect. And Aleks didn't know that the man he loved wasnt always faithful.

Seamus knew that you can't trust Seamus to not tell Aleks.