Oh noe Seamoose

(A/N sorry guys, I'll try to keep this updated. If I don't feel free to spam my messages about it and ill get right to it. Mwah)

Seamus POV:

Finally, I'm free. Even five minutes without Ashley feels amazing. I shove the key in my pocket, taking a deep breath while I stare up at the house. I take another deep breath and get out, walking on the sidewalk to the large front door.

I knock on it and I can hear sly giggle and him running to the door, forcefully pulling it open and smiling a wide smile at me. I chuckle and walk inside. He begins to talk excitedly about many things and I accidentally zone out.

"But anyway, James and Aleks are dating, the hype is real." I hear, I quickly snap out of my mind and look at him surprised. He didn't catch my surprise and James and Aleks walk down the stairs. James grins at me and Aleks smiles. James runs and hugs me and Aleks hugs me when he lets go.

"W-wait..... Wait. You guys are dating?" I ask, staring at them incredulously. James nods excitedly and I see Aleks blush and look down at his feet, a worried expression entertaining his features. I smile at them both and pat James on the back. Jealousy boiling in my stomach. If I knew James was gay, I would've made Jeamus happen a long long time ago.

Aleks looks at me weirdly when James looks away. I smirk at him and his eyebrows furrow slightly before smoothing and giving a smirk back. His eyes flash with knowing and anger. Suddenly he smiles at James and whispers something in his ear. James swallows and chuckles slightly, whispering something back. Aleks nods.

"I'm going to go set up Mario Party." He says, smiling a fake smile at me. I shoot a fake one back and he goes down stairs. Eddie follows him and James smiles at me.

"I missed you, seamoose." I smile and nod. He doesn't seem to notice me leaning in. I press my lips to his and he stumbles backwards, falling ass first to the floor.

"Seamus!" He says in a whisper-shout.

"What?" I smirk.

"I'm with Aleks."

"Mmmm, I think Jeamus sounds better than NovaHD"

"I-I don't give a shit what sounds better! I love Aleks! I won't tell him... What you did. But if he asks I will. Please, don't do it again." I scoff lightly and go down stairs. I do what I want. I want James, so I'll have James. No one can tell me what to do.

(A/N sorry to make Seamus such an ass, but for the purposes or this story...... I love Seamus, he's awesome. So don't think I'm Seamus-shaming. I'm not. Read, follow, vote, share?)

I smll u