Chapter 1

Tayln's pov
So I'm right now on my way to the library hoping they have a new book on the supernatural & paranormal since I have almost every book already, you see I have been fully obsessed with this stuff since I saw a ghost myself as a child. I tried telling people but they just put it up to a child's imagination, I make it and see the head librarian on the phone as a woman looked really scared "what happened here?" I asked them both "oh hello dear, Elsie here saw some ghost down in the basement and I'm calling these men that say they can help find out what it is" he says. Wait there's other people that have a heavy interest in that kind of stuff, it felt good to know I was not the only one "anyway do you have any new books? You know the type I like" I say and he says they do in the basement. I snuck down there once he was distracted with going over to the men who I assumed was who he called on the phone "Okay where is it?" I asked myself out loud and after a bit I fianlly find it "there you are" I say but as I looked up I saw it.

I know I has seen something like this before but it stilled socked me to the point that I did not realise anyone else had come down here "um miss are you.....okay never mind I see it now" a voice says snapping me out of my trance . I turn to be face with 3 men who looked to be around my age "um hi" is all I can say "Okay guys what do we do?" One of them asked "we gotta make contact, one of us should actually try to speak to it" another guy says "good idea" the tallest one of them says and the two look to their friend who rolled his eyes and he made his approach. Okay I definitely wanna see this "hello, I'm Peter, where you from originally" Peter says but he just got sushed "alright okay the usual stuff isn't working" he says.

"Okay I have a plan, I know exactly what to do" one of the other men say as the 3 slowly stepped forward "now stay close, stay close, do exactly as I say, that includes you" he says talking to me "don't drag me into this" I say "get ready, ready get her" he shouted but that plan did not work and the ghost scared them so badly they ran out. I simply walked out of the library "Okay that was just weird" I say, I don't know i should try and look for those men but all I have to go off is that one of them is named Peter just I am screwed with that plan. Almost like the universe knew I needed help I literally bumped into one of them "omg I'm so.......hey your the women we saw at the library" he says and I nodded.
The guy introduced himself as Ray santz "what were you even doing there in the first place? Not just the library but in that basement" he asked "I was looking for a new book the the supernatural and paranormal since I own most of them already" I say and I swear his face lights up bit hearing me say that.

He had told me about this idea he and his friends who he told me were named Peter Venkman and Egon Spengler had and I was definitely interested so I gave him my number to call whenever they needed help.