Chapter 21

3rd person pov
The kids managed to get everything set up the next day with help from the girm Trevor knew called lucky "this better god dame work" Phoenix says and unfortunately their mother got possessed the gate keeper so they had to save her then quickly get back to the house while explaining the plan "hurry up!" Trevor yelled. Once back at the house the plan starts to work but something goes wrong and just before gozer got phoebe and Callie the other ghostbusters show up "remember us?" Dr vekmen says as they step forward "gozer the gozerian, in the name of the county of Summerville, sate of oklahoma, the us fish and wildlife services, all the members of ducks unlimited, the Association for the advancement of retired persons, I command you under the national invasive species Act to depart this world immediately" Ray says.

"bravo" Dr Venkman says and gozer growls in anger "I think she remembers us" Winston says "are you a god?" Gozer asked. Ray goes quite as he tried to think "Ray?" Winston says "oh come on Ray" Peter says "yes" Ray says confidentiality. "yeah I mean we're all pretty dang special down here, on a personal note I thought that we had busted up for good, it wasn't working for me, my friends didn't thinking so and I know yours didn't" he says. This was so cool to see "Okay playtimes over let's toast this muffin" with says and the aim the neutrona wands "light em' up" Peter says and they turn them on and shot at gozor. Unfortunately something goes wrong and their sent flying "noooo!" Phoenix yelled then phoebe starts to fight back and just when it seems she's gonna lose a miracle happens, talyn's ghost shows up and helped phoebe with the pack. Slowly the two made their way over to the other ghostbusters who were shoot at gozer again and Phoenix ran to the deck slamming her foot down on the paddle as Trevor shots at the conduters giving them power.

That fianlly works "yes we did!" Phoebe yelled out as she and her mother tightly hugged "I'm sorry I never believed you" Ray says as talyn only nodded in response "you should've called, I missed you my friend" Winston says. After interacting with each of her grandkids talyn slowly walked over to egon and callie and just hugged them tightly as they all teared up, Phoenix tried to think of someway to bring her grandmother back. The next day while everyone was eating breakfast Phoenix called them all outside "so what's......" callies vocie got caught up in her throats when she sees who's standing there "it's good to see you all again" talyn says in a soft voice and Egon just ran over to hugged her tightly "don't you ever do something like that again" he says. Talyn made him look at her "hey all that matters is that I'm back now, we will never be apart again" she says and callie hugged her mother tightly.

(Phoenix belongs to XxTallythebanishedxx)