Chapter 15

Tayln's pov
I was making Ray and egon something to eat when Winston came over "Okay I know you've been hiding something so what is it?" He askes and I sigh "look if I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything to the others, not even egon knows yet" I say and he nods "you have my word that I won't say anything" he says. I take a deep breath and I told him what was up with me and showed h my proof "well damn, when are you gonna tell egon?" He asked "soon, I don't know how to say it? I don't know if it's something egon would want to happen" I say softly. He gave me a comforting smile that's when egon and Ray came down "we gotta check out Dana's place, some of that slime came out of the bathtub and nearly got her and the baby, they both luckily got out of there okay" he says, I nod and we went over to Dana's place to check it out. Once it was checked and we collected some of the slime we head back and the next day we went to the museum to check out the painting Peter mentioned, we pull up on the Ecto-1 and got out as Peter walke over to us "you find anything at Dana's?" He asked.

Ray gets out last "nah nothing but mood slime residue around the bathtub but we did get something on that Vigo character you mentioned" he says "found it in Leon zundinger's magicians, martyrs and madmen" I say handing him the paper I had after putting on my own proton pack just I case "dig that, Vigo the Carpathian born 1505 died 1610" Egon says. Peter seemed surprised at that "105 years old he hung in there didn't he?" He says "he didn't die of old age either, he was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disemboweled drawn and quartere" Ray says "ouch" Peter says making a face. Winston stood by "guess he wasn't too popular at the end, huh?" He says. I looked at him "that is the understatement of the century there" I say "no, not exactly man of the people, also known as Vigo the cruel, Vigo the torturer, Vigo the despised and Vigo the unholy" egon says. Finally we walked into the museum and people stared at us and we did a check while Peter talked to someone, I walked towards one painting and it gave me the mega creeps and I snapped out of this trance I seem to be in and walked away.

I went to get some air and egon followed me "are you okay dear? You've been acting weird lately" he says and I take a deep breath "actually I need to tell you something but please don't get angry or upset that I didn't tell you sooner" I say. He nods and takes a hold of my hand "I promise" he says and I take deep breath "Okay well...." I say before checking no one was looking at us and I finally uncovered my stomach to reveal the small but noticeable baby bump I had "your gonna be a farther" I say. He was quite for a few seconds then he got this big old goofy grin on his face "this is amazing" he says happily as we shared a kiss "Okay what did we miss?" Peter asked and I quickly covered myself up again before they saw "nothing don't worry Peter" egon says seeing that I was ready to tell them yet even.