Chapter 12

Talyn's pov
Later that night we went back to that same spot to drill a hole into the street and right now Ray and Peter are getting coffee while I stood with egon who was drilling the hole, we hear a beeping "hey, how ya doing?" A voice says and I turn to see a cop "us?" I asked "yea" the cop says and I panicked not knowing what to say. Egon speaks up "fine fine its cutting fine now" he says "great, why are you cutting?" The cop asked "why am I cutting?" Egon asked and finally I see ray and Peter and they rushed over "who told you to stop cutting? Somebody tell you to stop cutting" Peter says "you tell him to stop cutting?" He asked the cop. Oh god we are gonna get caught for sure "yes I told him to stop cutting, what are you doing?" The cop asked "what's it look like we're doing here, why don't you let us work, we let you work!" Peter says annoyed "hey take it easy he's been workin' overtime, I'll tell you we're here cause some diper bag downtown is makin' us work on a Friday night, am i right Peter?" Ray asked.

Peter nods "of course you're right Raymond, is he right ziggy?" Peter asked and egon just says yo, finally the cop drives off "how's it going what have you been doing?" Ray asked "what has he been doing while you're getting coffee for a hour he's been digging a big hole in the middle of the street" I say. Ray kneels down "wow looks like you've uncovered an old air shaft" ray says in amazement "man that just goes on and on" he says "this is very intense, we should get a deeper reading" egon says "yeah we're definitely gonna need a deeper reading" I say "yeah somebody has go go down there" egon says. That is when they all looked at me "you guys are just lucky I love you" I say as I agree to go down and the start lowering me once I was hooked up to the harness "you Alright?" Ray asked though the walkie talkie he was using "yea I'm good, speeds good boys, keep it coming" I say though the headset I had on.

I kept getting lower and lower then I started to see some light "we're breaking though, I see some light" I say and I looked around "I'm in some kind of a chamber, there's tile work....." I then see the huge river of slime "Slime!, there is a river of slime down here!" I yelled "what?!" Peter yelled "there's gotta be 25,000 gallons of it, it's flowing through here like a river" I say and I stopped just above the slime and carfully got a sample "Okay guys bring me back up" I say but got no response "um guys?" I say again then the slime started to reach up with these tentacles to pull me in "GUYS HELP!" I yelled and finally I start going up and in my panic I course a black out and we ended up getting arrested.