Chapter 4

Talyn's pov
"Okay sir if you and your staff could please wait out here, we'll take care of everything" Ray says as the door to the ballroom were shut and locked so no could come in, slowly we look around the room and eventually we see it "there it is, on the ceiling" Ray says. I looked at the thing with a feeling of surprise "that's the one that got me" Peter says and now I wanna high five the ghost for that one now we step forward to be more in the room. I had my netrona wand in my hands "alright guys, ready? Throw it" Ray says as we all shot at the ghost only to misses it and course the candlier to come crashing down into a table "I did that, that was my fault" Ray says as we walked into the room even more.

I kept an eye out so the thing couldn't sneak up on us "that's okay, the table broke the fall" Peter says "there's something very important I forgot to tell you" egon says making me look right at him. I wait to hear what he was gonna say "what?" Peter asked him "don't cross the streams" egon says and I took me a few seconds to figure out what would happen "why?" Peter asked looking clueless "it would be bad" egon says. I looked at how "I'm fuzzy on whole good/bad thing, what do you mean bad?" Peter asked him "try to imagine all life as you know if stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light" egon says.

Well dame that is definitely not a good idea "total protonic reversal" Ray says in realisation "right that's bad, okay important safety top thanks egon" Peter says "alright Ray take the left, egon & talyn take the right" he says and we all head where he told us. My eye sight never left the ghost so he couldn't sneak attack me or egon "Okay Ray just give me one high and outside" Peter says and Ray shot the stream making the ghost panic a little as it tried to escape "egon!" Peter shouted then egon shot his own stream. The ghost ends up at the bar area and egon kept shooting the stream ever after ethe ghost got away "Okay, all right, hold it hold it hold it!" Peter shouted and then egon fianlly stopped "nice shooting tex!" Peter says "Okay that last one took something out of him, I need some room to put the trap down" Ray says and we all cleared some room.

I flipped over a table and that felt kinda  fun to do "we gotta get this in the clear" Ray says "wait, wait, wait, I've always wanted to do this" Peter says as he pulled a table cloth of keeping the flowers standing "and.....the flowers are still standing" he says. I turn my attention back to the ghost "Okay on my go signal, Spengler I want a confinement stream from Okay, go" Ray says and egon catches the ghost in his stream "Okay hold him up there he's gonna move hold him go" Ray says as me and Peter use out own streams to catch the ghost "it's working ray" egon says "start bring him down, don't cross the streams" Ray says and slowly we start to bring him down "maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider" Peter say.

He was just lucky I couldn't let go or I would slap him right now "Venkman shorten your stream I don't want my face burnt off" egon says 'I don't want that either' I think to myself. Okay I don't know how much longer I can hold on "Okay I'm opening the trap now don't look directly into the trap" Ray says as the trap opens up "I looked at the trap Ray" egon says. I could feeling myself about to give up "turn off your streams when I close the trap, get ready, I'm closing it" Ray says and we turn out streams off as the trap closes with the ghost inside. I slowly walked up the thr trap and lightly tapped it "we actually did it" I says proudly "now that wasn't such a chore now was it?" Ray says and I stand up again as Ray picks up the trap.

We get out of the ball room just as someone was gonna come in and after a minute we get them the agree on payment of $5,000. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we actually caught a ghost and just as I was beginning to think that I may have been over my head with trusting people I bearly even know.