Chapter 11

Talyn's pov
I the next day I had gone to Dana's a little early then the guys to help with Oscar "oh hey tayln thanks for coming" she says and I walked in "Egon and Ray will be round a little later, their just doing some last research that could help out" I say and smiled at Oscar "hey there little buddy" I say. I smiled as and take Oscar into my arms "so how have things been with egon lately?" Dana asked "they've been pretty good, he's been incredible" I say happily and I looked after Oscar while Dana practiced her music. As I was feeding Oscar there was a nock at the door "I'll get it" Dana says and I'm guess that'll be the guys "Okay there's some friends to meet you little buddy" I say as the guys came into viewing. I could see that Peter was here as well "we'd like examine the baby first" egon says as I hand Oscar to Dana "and anything associated with the baby especially stuffed toys, things with fabric and stuffing" Ray says.

I laid out the changing mat for Oscar to sit down while he's looked over "we'd like to see the buggy" egon says and I smiled "Okay sweetheart they're gonna take a look at you" Dana says. I stood by and watched "we'll do a cursory medical examination" egon says "what do you say gammel and pross infant acuity test?" Ray suggested "sounds good we'll finish with an apgar score" egon says getting the equipment out that was need. I see Dana worry a bit "it's nothing that's gonna hurt him right?" She asked "he'll be fine Dana don't you worry" I say to reassure her as Peter started to play something and she walked over to him "you ever done this before?" Ray asked Egon "on a chimp" he says and they started checking Oscar over.

Ray started off "Okay subject is a male Caucasian approximately 24 inches in length, subject weights approximately 18 and is about 8 months old" he says "ocular?" Ray asked. Egon does the eye examination pupillary response normal" he says then they tested his hearing which was good and I found it especially adorable when they tickled Oscar and made him laugh. Then Peter and Dana came over "well I may have a lot of personal problems but I'm a total professional when it comes to my job" Peter says "what are we doing?" He asked. Egon looks up from Oscar "he seems to be fine Dana" he says "mmm-hmm he's very healthy" Dana says "when he does sleep where'd you put him?" Ray asked and we walked to Oscar bedroom "it's a little messy" Dana says picking the toys "well we don't wanna play with anything, we just wanna sweep for valences" Ray says scanning the room with the pke.

Egon then walked into the room "hmm very cheerful, my parents didn't believe in toys" he says and Dana went to check on Oscar and Peter "you mean never even had a slinky?" Ray asked egon "we had part of a slinky but straightened it" egon says and after checking the room and finding nothing we check the street it happened and right where Dana says the carriage stopped we get a big hit and decided to check the street later tonight.