Chapter 7

Talyn's pov
Right now me and egon were in the basement doing a few more tests on Louis "vinz there's one more test I'd like to perform" egon says as I hear several foot steps coming down the stairs "I tried to stop them, he says they have a warrant" Jannie says as she's followed by 3 other men. I am just gonna guess and say that these are from the EPA "excuse me this is private property" I say getting up out of my chair "shut these off, shuts these all off" of them say "I'm warning you turning off these machines would be extremely hazardous" egon says.  Yet still the men did not leave "I'll tell you what's hazardous, you're facing prosecution for half a dozen environmental violations, now either you shut these off or we shut them off for you" the guy says "um doing that would be a very a bad idea and we will not be held responsible for what happens you will" I say and the guy glares at me.

He tried to grab my arm but egon gently pulled me to be behind him "keep your hands off her" he says protectively "try to understand this is a high voltage laser containment system, simply turning it off would be line dropping a bomb on the city" egon says with his arms out in front of me, Jannie and Louis. That's when Peter arrives "don't patronise me, I'm not stupid like the people you bilk" the man says "at ease officer, I'm Peter Venkman there's been a misunderstanding and I wanna cooperate in any way I can" he says. I in this moment gently squeeze egon's hand  just for some comfort "forget it, you had your chance to cooperate but you thought it'd be more fun to insult me, now it is my turn wise-ass" the man says. I am taking a guess that he is Walter peck as I remember talking about it with Peter the other day "he wants to shut down the protection grid" egon tells Peter "you shut that thing down and we are not gonna be held responsible for what happens" Peter says "exactly prick" I say "you'll all be held responsible, shut it off" Walter says but Peter intrupts him "no we won't be held responsible". I could feel the tension in the room "Don't shut it off I'm warning you" Peter says "um I've never seen anything like this I don't know...." the guy is intrupted by Walter "yeah I'm not interested in you opinion just shut it off" he says.

The guy goes to do as he says but Peter gets in the way "my friend don't be a jerk" he says but he was pushed back by the officer "step aside" he says "if he does that again shoot him" Walter says "you do your job, don't tell me how to do mine" the officer say "shut it off!" Walter partly yelled and we all started heading out and just as we said it went bomb. We made it out just in time but we lost the key mater and ended up getting arrested "I will get out eventually asshole" I say glares at peck "maybe but first you'd have you ditch those idiots, your far better then they are" he says and I just head butt him in the face before I'm put in the back of the police car.