Christmas

1 month later

(December, Christmas break.)

Tris pov

|not edited|

"So what are you doing for Christmas?" I question Tobias through the phone.

"Well, since I live on my own, I'm thinking about just ordering some pizzas and whoever wants to come, can come. Do you think you can come?"

I nod my, even though he can't see me. "Ya sure, but it would have to be after the dinner I'm going to with Lily."

"That sound good, just text me when your heading this way tomorrow, I gotta get that project done so I gotta go." Tobias says.

"So do I ugh, work over winter break is not cool." I say.

"Tell me about," Tobias says. "Well I'll expect a text from you tomorrow Trissy. Love you."

"Love you to Toby." I say knowing it would annoy him.

"Really, Tris really?" He says annoyed but also chuckling.

"Bye, love ya." I say, and hang up, before he could call me another ridiculous name.

I look out of the window, there's a full moon. The snow had also stopped for a little while. But white snow covered the grounds.

"Tris can you please come down here?"

I hear Lily ask me from down stairs.

I jump up and head down stairs. When I reach down stairs I see Lily in the kitchen.

"Do you got any plans for Tomorrow?" She ask me.

"Well after that dinner, I was thinking maybe I could leave early and go to Four's house?" I question.

She looks at me with my eyebrow raised. "You and Four alone?" I shake me head. "No all of are friends are coming over." I respond but I honestly don't know who is going.

"Alcohol?" She questions.

I roll my eyes, "I'm underage Lily I would never."

She rolls her eyes back at me, "I know Tris in just messing with you. Also that dinner tomorrow is at Five P.M so be ready by then."

I nod my head, "Okay, I think I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight." I say and hug her before I go back upstairs to my room.

After John died, the police were about to put me back to foster care. But Lily stepped in saying there's a guest room I could stay in for as long as I could.

No amount of words could say how thankful I was for her. She was like the cool aunt I never had.

As I get ready for bed, I smile at my celling as I lay on my bed thinking about how my life has changed. And definitely for the better.

-

"You look good Tris." Tobias says as he opens the door. My cheeks start to heat up and I hug Tobias.

When I let go of Tobias, I turn back around and wave at Lily to know I'm fine here. She rolls her eyes and rolls down the window of her car

"Bye Tris, have a good time! Text me if your spending the night here. Or if your gonna have a friend drive you home."

I nod my head and wave, "Bye Lily!"

Me and Four walk into his apartment and head to the little family room.

Once we get into the family room I see the whole gang. Uriah, Marlene, Zeke, Shaunna, Lynn, Al, Will, and Christina.

I hug everyone, and take me set on the grey recliner. "So what are we gonna do? We all gave each other gifts before Christmas break." Christina says.

"Well thankfully you have me, 4.0 GPA." Uriah starts, but Zeke cuts in.

"You ate a hotdog of the cafeteria floor."

"It was a dare!" Uriah exclaims.

"Okay guys, stop nobody cares." Says Will, who's arm is around Christina's waist.

"I think I have monopoly in the closet, let me go look." Tobias says getting up from the couch.

A few minutes later, Tobias comes in with the box of monopoly.

2 hours later//

"You know why fuck you, I've been in jail four times already I'm not going again." I scream at Uriah.

"You have to Tris, it says it in the monopoly rules. Rules are rules."

"Ya Tris, rules are rules." Shannua says, next to Zeke. Her and Zeke quit into the first hour ago. So did Will, Lynn, Al, Marlene, Tobias.

So it's me, Christina, and Uriah. You can say we're pretty competitive.

"Cmon guys, just quit already nobody cares." Will says. With everybody nodding their head.

"You know what," Marlene says as she gets up and comes towards the table where the monopoly board is. She yanks the monopoly board of the table.

"Thank you" everybody says who's not playing. Marlene bows down, my pleasure.

"I would have won anyway." I say. I hear Christina scoff, "keep dreaming Tris." I roll my eyes, "you're just jealous."

"Alright ladies stop the fighting, you know I would have won." Uriah says.

"Okay okay, this could keep going, so I'm gonna stop it." Tobias says and takes me out of the seat and he takes me to the kitchen.

"Hey, I got another present for you." Tobias says while getting something out of his pocket.

"Tobias you didn't have to, the records were enough, and I love them." I say.

For Christmas, Lily got me a record player. Then Tobias got me all these records with a few of my favorites like green day, the 1975, and of course Taylor Swift. He also got me a little charm bracelet, with a T charm. It's my favorite Christmas gift I have ever gotten.

"Don't worry it's not that big." He says and hands me a piece of paper. I open it up by sliding my fingers on the corners.

I open it and read it, "it's a star?" I question smiling. He nods his head, and takes my hand and takes me out front outside. "It's somewhere over there, by the Little Dipper. I named it Fourtris, that's are ship-name."

He takes my face in his hands, "If you are feeling lonely and I'm not there, just walk outside and remember that are star is watching us."

I stand on my tipy toes and kiss him,

"I love you Tobias, I don't know what I would do without you."

He puts his forehead on mine, "I love you to Tris."

We stand out side for a few minutes admiring the stars and moon, and of course each other.

We walk back inside to are friends, who had made popcorn and started the movie elf. I text lily I'll be staying hear and so will all my friends. And she sends back to me, "be safe, have fun."

I lay on the empty couch with Tobias, and a fluffy blanket he got out of his room.

And that's how my favorite Christmas happened.

I am truly sorry I have not been updating as much as I should be. I recently have been doing my state test that place me in my high school classes, and after I am done with the test I am exhausted and don't feel like writing.

Ill try my best to update as soon as possible.

Like & Comment, it makes me want to update more when I see everyone's comments. :)

till next time Xx