Running into

Trying to be quicker at updating ✌️

I know there isn't really any fourtris right now but don't worry there will be soon. <4
And with out a further ado, chapter 3

Disclaimer: don't own the divergent characters, the amazing Veronica Roth dose. Put I do own the plot.

Tris Pov

I walk into 6th period. By the looks of it I'm late, because everyone is looking at me. And I get really self conscious.

"Hello, I'm Mrs.Campbell. Like to explain why your." She looks at her watch. "3 minutes and 27 seconds late?" She questions me.

"Would you explain why the library and your class is so far away?" I question her. But wish dose words never came out of my mouth. Darn my smart ass.

The class laughs quietly to there self, while Mrs.Campbell rolls her eyes.

"We'll it looks like you can join Four after school, at detention, and sit by him in the back." She says while pointing to him in the back.

"It's not that bad back here Mrs.campbell, thanks for asking"
Four says.

The class laughs "Moving on class" Mrs.Campbell says serious.

I go and sit down.
"Why do you have detention?" I ask
Totally not paying attention to Mrs.Campbell's lesson.

"Same reason you are, talking back." He says with a grin.

I laugh and try my best to pay attention in class. I fail.

When class is over
I walk away, but before I can get out of the door Four grabs my arm.

"See you at detention later?" He questions me with a smirk.

"There's no place I rather be." I say with a smile

"Ok see you later Tris." He responds with a wink.

I can't help it but my cheeks get a shade of light red and I smile to my self. And I walk to lunch.

LITLLE TIME LAP ⠀ོ

When I walk into lunch my eyes go big. The lunch room was huge. If I used the word big, that would be describing it to small.

I'm kinda lost, I start looking around and walking at the same time. I regret that once I run into someone.

Once I look into the face I run in to I jump out of my skin.

"Beatrice?"

"Caleb?" I question him. He nods and I get up and hug him. We stand there hugging one another for a good two minutes.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask my brother.

"Well my foster parent, they both got new jobs here." He says with a little smile.

I smile back.

"Can I have your number so we can meet up sometime?"He pulls out his iPhone 5c unlocking the pass code.

I nod, pulling out my crappy slide phone. And I put my number in his phone and he puts his number in my phone.

We hug again, and when my head is over his shoulder I open my eyes and I see Four. His deep blue eyes starring at me. And If I can read emotions I'm pretty sure i see jealousy.

We finish, we wave to one another. And walk away.

By this time lunch is almost way over, and I didn't even eat. Oh well i think to my self.

ANOTHER LITLLE TIME LAP:}

I'm at my last period of the day. That makes me feel better. But then I remember that I have detention.
At least it's with Four. Christina's boyfriend.

But I have a feeling there gonna break up soon. Because of Will's and Christina's obvious feelings for one another.

That makes me smile to myself.
"Whatcha smilin about" I hear Christina shout to me while also running towards me.

"Oh, nothing" I say with a little giggle.

"Okay, fine, don't tell me." She says with sarcasm. "We'll anyway were gonna do races and I came here to ask you to play. See if you can beat the all time champion." She questions me

"And who's the all time champion?"
I question with another giggle.

"Four, and don't let him underestimate you. He is really fast. He ran the mile in 5 minutes."

"Wow" I say with hundred percent sarcasm.

"So are you saying you can beat him Ms.Prior?" She questions me.

"Well it's worth a shoot." I say with a grin.

Once we got to the field there was
Four, Zeke, Uriah, and two more spots probably for me and Christina to start of running.

The other class mates started counting down, all I could pay attention to was the checkered finishing line.

When I heard the number one last on the countdown, I bolted. But not to fast so I wouldn't waste all my energy.

I could tell four was a little shocked at how fast I was. He was just a second ahead of me. If I just pushed a little harder I would be in front of him.

And that's exactly what I did.
And I made it to the finishing line a second of second a head of Four.

You could tell he was shocked.
But I wasn't. I just smiled to myself.

"The day has finally come where someone has beat Four in a race. I will now bow down to are new queen Ms.Tris Prior" I hear Uriah say out of breath.

I laugh. I actually laugh really hard.
And feel the heat on my checks. But my bruises on my back, are on fire. I try to block that pain with laughter.

"Well done Tris" I hear other people say. But the one that catches my attention is Four's. I nod and smile at him.

I was caught out of that trance when I heard the bell ring. "Well can we walk to detention together, new running champion?" I hear Four ask me in a British accent.

"We'll I don't see why not" I reply back in a really bad British accent.

We both laugh and walk to detention. Together.

Sorry it's a little short :/
But I got big plans, heheh.

And if you could do me a favor and go check out my friends new fourtris fanfiction. Her wattpad username is
Divergent_obsession And the story's called true love (4tris).

I will write next week, hopefully ⠀ོ
5-14-14⠀ོ