A plan.

Tobias

Side note: I know Natile Portman is not as old as the character Lily, but I totally picture her as Lily.

"Hello my names Four I'm looking for a girl named Lily?"

The old woman who looks looks mad that I interrupted her work looks at me annoyed. "One moment" the woman says.

She picks up the phone and dials some numbers "Hello can you please send down Lilly to office 7B, theres a young man down here for her? Okay thanks"
She puts the phone back down.

"She'll be here in a minute you can go wait over in the waiting room"

I nod my head "thank you".

As time passes I start to think, I don't even know who this lady is. What am I gonna even say? I'm driven out of my thought when an older lady starts to walk towards me.

"Aren't you the young man who was in that incident with that girl named Beatrice?" She ask.

I stand up and nod my head "Um yes that's me I'm Four" I put out my hand for her to shake"

She shakes my hand "Lilly" I nod not knowing what else to say. She speaks up "Do you want to come to my office?"

I nod my head, and she leads me down a few hallways and we get into a homey looking office.

"What's a matter?" She asked.

I sit in a chair and chuckle nervously. "Well you know Tris right?" She nods her head. "Well I stopped by her house, and she told me to come here and tell her she needs your help".

Her emotions change from bright and bubbly to sadness. "I knew this was gonna happen soon" she states.

I soon realize what she's talking about, "You know about her foster Dad?" I question.

She nods her head. "When she told me I wanted to go tell someone straight away, but she told me not to."

I nod my head understanding. "So what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"You and me are gonna get her out of there." She smiles at me and we start to make a plan.

Side note: Lily is not like 20, She is in her mid fifties. And sorry it's so short.
-
ALSO PLEASE READ 🍆
I HAVE RECENTLY MADE A NEW FANFIC CALLED MODEL.

ITS A CALUM HOOD FANFIC AND I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ IT.
-
Thank you guys for all the comments and likes :)

Share/like/comment/?/