Detention, Explanation

I GOT OVER 100 READS 1-0-0
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Please enjoy this longishh chapter.

Chapter 4 ⠀ོ

Tris pov

When we got to detention, there was two other kids. A boy with redish hair and freckles, and another boy.

Caleb.

I ran over to him. "What is a little boy like you doing here?" I question him while laughing. He looks up at me.

"I was accused of vandalizing a few cars after school. But I would never do that! I was at the library! This all happened like ten minutes ago." He said with his arms moving every-
Where with emotion.

"Ok calm yourself Caleb" I say with a laugh to myself.

Four walks over and puts his arm over my shoulder. I wince from my bruises, I didn't mean for Four to see that face. But he did and I smiled to reassured him I'm ok.

I look over at him and he smiles back, but still confused. I feel the heat go to my cheeks.

"And who is this? An ex-boyfriend?"
Four says with a straight face.

My and Caleb both burst into laughter. Four has this really confused face.

"Let's just say a long lost brother."
I said with a little smile.

"Oh, umm ok sorry." Four says slowly and confused

"LISTEN UP ALL OF YOU"
I hear a booming voice.

It was the P.E teacher Mrs.Lor
"I really don't want to be here, to be honest, detention is to long. It will only be an hour cause I got places to be." She said with her raspy voice.

"I'll be in the room a few doors down. So, be quiet and don't move" she continues and walks out of the room.

"We'll I don't know about any of you, but, I am not sitting in here for an hour when I have a chance to walk around." I say.

"I couldn't agree any more with you trisyyy" four says in a girl voice.

I laugh, "you coming Caleb?" I ask

"Unlike you guys I would like to not have detention again"

"Ok goodie goodie" I say while walking out quietly.

"So what are we gonna do four?"
I question.

"Well my phone is about to die, I'm going get my charger, out of my locker. He says pulling out his phone in his pocket.

"So much fun" I say with sarcasm.

When we turn the hallway, I see something and look up to see Four's face to see what it looks like when he sees his girlfriend kissing one of your friends name Will.

I was about to say something, before Four put his right hand over my mouth and his other hand grabbed my waist, and he pulled back onto the lockers.My body was on fire it hurt.

I whimpered. "Are you ok Tris? I obviously hurt you." He says with concern.

"Trust me, your not the one that hurt me." I say while looking down.

"Wait someone, hurt you?" He said with a serious tone.

"Just Forget about Four." I say even more serious then he was before.

"No I'm not just gonna sit here and pretend like your okay, when your obviously hurt."

While he says that I walk into the bathroom. And guess who follows me in. I start to wash my face. But I regret it. All the makeup washes of my face.

You can see the purple and green bruise on my cheeck.

"Tris, who the hell did this to you?"

"Nobody, I feel down the stairs a few days ago."

"Ya, and I started to fly yesterday"
He says serious but I can't help and let out a little laugh.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He ask me.

"No, anywhere but home!"
I shout.

"Is someone hurting you at home Tris?" He says almost like he is understanding.

"N-no, why w-would you think that?"
I stuttered.

"Tris, you can tell me anything. I know how you feel."

"And how do I feel?"
I ask crying

"You feel like you are, not worth It.
You feel dirty. Your probably hurt. You try and hide it by putting a brave face on, but deep inside you want to die. You lastly feel like nobody cares. But your wrong Tris I care."

With that he cups my face with his hands and kisses me. And I don't stop him.

AND LASTLY I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR OVER 1-0-0 READS 😘😊

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns the divergent character. But I own the story plot.