Forest Park

Chapter 6

Tris Pov

We have been driving for 10 minutes in silence. Not an awkward silence. A comfortable silence. I look at the window and the father we get the more trees and beautiful it gets.

"We're here" he says while he gets out of the car. I follow his action. He comes around and reaches out his hand from mine. I take it with a smile

"So what it this place?" I question him. "It's just a little place I went when I was little. I call it the forest park." He says with a smile.

"Well how did you find the forest park?" I question with a giggle.

"Well I don't have the best relationship with my dad. Ever since my mom has past away 4 years ago.
One day I needed to just get away and I found this place." He says knowingly.

"Oh I'm so sorry about your mom" I say while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"don't worry about but thank you"
He says and takes my hand and puts it in his while saying, "come on it gets better"

He pulls my hand and we walk deep into the forest. We come into a pond. It's really beautiful.we walk over there. There's a little door on the floors he opens it out and takes out a blanket. The door looks like theses doors you go in for a tornado.

"Did you build that?" I question.

"Impresses are you?" He smirks

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not" I respond with a laugh.

With that he looks at me and drops the blankets and cups my cheeks and kisses me. We stopped until we both needed air.

"I really like you Tris" he says to me

"You don't even know me" I reply.

"Then maybe you should tell me about you" he finishes with a kiss.

"I'm pretty sure you know something about me" I say getting little tears in my eyes. He wipes them away with his thumb.

He picks up the blanket from the floor and spreads it out and lays down and motions me to lay down next to me. And I don't hesitate.

After a few minutes he sits up and says, "this might sound weird but,I'll show you my scars and marks if you show me yours?"

"Are you trying to make me undress?" I question with a blush.

"Maybe I am is that a bad thing?" He ask, but just joking.

He takes of his shirts and there's all these marks. Marks to bruises slashes to scars. "He uses a belt"
He says not looking at me.

I take of my shirt. I'm wearing a jog bra, so it covers more than a usual bra. But you can tell his eyes aren't on there, there at all my recent bruises.

But in his eyes you can see sadness.
My back is way worse. It's definitely not a competition, but mine take a while to heal, and I just keep getting more. His are mostly scars.

"I'm so sorry tris"

"Don't worry about it, one day I'll be out of there, on my own. But for now I just have to face reality" I say to him.

"But Tris, this isn't reality! Did you know that some people don't get abused. But why do we?" He yells

I lay my head down "I don't know Four." I put my shirt back on and so dose he.

"How about we tell each other three things about are selfs? He suggest. I nod.

"I'll go first" he explains. "One day when I grow up I'm gonna get a huge tattoo on my back to cover all these scars, I don't know what though. I'm always looking." He pauses to think of something else.

"Well, my birthday is the 4th day of the 4th month. Thats why people call me Four, but they don't know why for." I laugh at that.

"What's so funny about that?" He questions me.

"I was born on the 6th day of the 6th month" I reply.

"The mighty four and six" He say with a laugh. And I laugh along.

He continues on, "and last, I have something I need to tell you," he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little.

"I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though." "That's sensible of you," I say, smiling too. "We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something."

I feel his laughter against my side, his nose sliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.

"Maybe I'm already sure," he says, "and I just don't want to frighten you."I laugh a little. "Then you should know better." "Fine," he says. "Then I love you.

OMG that was literally a direct direct DIRECT book qoute! #soproud

I got that birthday idea from the story "Broken" written by chickwholikeswriting. Such a good book!! But I cried hard.

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! So hopefully I'll be updating more😊

I was just wondering if you guys could make some comments about what you think of the story. I kinda feel like nobody is reading just looking at it.

IM SEEING TFIOS SUNDY OMG I CAINT WAIT!!!!

Hope you like the chapter.

Contact me :)
Twitter: hrbhannah
Email: Hannah.beers@aol.com

6-4-14