Plus One

Chapter 15

I wake up in a really white room.
Am I in heaven?

"Tris? Baby please wake up."
I hear. I open my eyes.

"Oh Tris" he says and engulfs me in a hug.

"What happen to me?" I question.
But I end up starting to laughing

"Raquan drugged you with all sorts of drugs" he tells me while rubbing his thumb on my check.

"I feel so happy!" I start to giggle For some reason.

"The nurse got most of the drugs out but, had to put you asleep. So your on that laughy gass crap" he tells me.

I put my index finger on his lips.
"Don't cuss Tobias, that's not nice"
I tell him. I pull him by his collar and whisper "I forgive you".

I smack my lips on to his lips. He moans, he tries very small to stop.
"Tris" he says in between my kisses.

"We have to stop" he pulls away.
I start to cry. "Tobias I'm sorry please forgive me" I say with more tears.

"Tris it's fine, I wouldn't think I would upset you" I scoot over on my hospital bed, to make room for Tobias.

Tobias pov

We sit for a while and Tris just start to laugh. Then the nurse comes in. "Umm nurse when is the laugh gas gonna wear of?" I question

"Most likely Tomorrow, but she needs some sleep. Are you gonna be her plus one to sleep in the room?"

I look back at Tris she is already dead asleep.

"Ya thank you." I smile at the nurse, she turns of the light. And i fall asleep with Tris in my arms.

I would like to thank everyone for there comments on my previous chapter! I got 9 comments! That's amazing.

So for next chapter 4 comments and 4 likes :)

AND DIVERGENT COMES OUT ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TOMORROW. Even though I'm not getting it cause i have no moneyyyyy.

But I did preorder it on DVD ;)

7-21-14