Pickup Lines & Halloween Plans

Chapter 18

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm getting my books out of my locker when I see something.

Peter is currently beating up this kid, I can't just stand here. I walk up to Peter and his posse "Peter what are you doing?" I ask

"What the fuck dose it look like I'm doing? I'm giving this kid a lesson"

I cringe at the word lesson I have got tons of them from John. "Just let her go Peter, She has done nothing wrong or something to you." I say while I go over to to the girl.

"What do you think your doing?" Peter spits out. "I'm helping the girl up what the fuck dose it look like I'm doing?" I say to him while the girl laughs to herself.

When I put my hand down for her to take Peter punches me in the face resulting me to fall on my ass.

I look up at Peter while he is smirking and I swift my legs under his feet and he falls on the floor and I jump on him.

I punch him in the face. I'm about to do it until I stop myself I'm a monster, but he is to. I get of him and help the other girl up.

I lead her to a bench outside.

"That was badass" she says laughing Witch results me to laugh.

"I'm Tris, what's your name?" I ask while still laughing.

"Grace Bowman" she smiles,

That sound so familiar "do I know you?" I question. "Wait is your real name Beatrice?" I nod my head.

"Oh my god we were on track togther!" She squeals.

Oh my fucking god I think to my self. "Gracie grace?" I squeal and she nods her head this time.

"How have you been?" I asked while smiling. "I've been pretty good my dad past away a few months ago. So I've been a little depressed you can say" she responds slowly.

"I know how you feel both my parent past away a few weeks ago before I moved away from that school we were at" she looks at me after I said that.

"I'm sorry" she says. "I'm sorry to" I reply. The bell rings and then she looks at me "here is my phone number we should meet up" she says and writes her phone number on my hand with a smiley face.

I laugh same grace writing smiley faces on everything. "Bye Grace" I say and see Tobias walking into the school.

"Four wait up" he looks around and sees me "Hey babe" he smiles, when he sees my face he gets a worried expression. "Why do you have a bruise on your face?"

"Oh I got into this little fight with Peter-" he cuts me of "Peter?" He says with an mad worried expression.

"Ya I'm fine" I say. He just looks at me a takes his hand and gently rubs the bruise on my face.

"You know I love you right?" I say to him. He nods his head and smiles "ya I know."he says then continues "I love you, do you know that."

I just nod my head and kiss him on the cheek and he grabs my hand and we walk to class.

-

"Hey Tris" Tobias says to me.

"What?" I say an a obvious annoyed tone.

Where in science right now and Tobias isn't listening to the teacher, and instead he is bugging me.

"Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile." He smirks while he says that.