We Are Not Normal

• Dedicated to Esther Earl

Chapter 16

Few days later. (Wednesday)

Tris pov.

It's been a few days since I have gotten out of the hospital. Today I finally get to go back to school.

I'm pretty excited, just to get out of the house. John has still been gone,
It's amazing just to be by myself and not with that devil.

They took my cast of while I was there. I was ecstatic about that.

I go into my drawers to find clean clothes, but don't find anything to my liking today.

I go into my closet, expecting to see
Clothes that barely fit me but what I see is the opposite.

Close that looks brand new and a little on the expensive side. I was pretty confused from this. Until I saw a sticky note on a dress in front of me.

Can't wait for you go come back to school! We all miss you! Don't worry about paying us back, we all split the cost.

Yours truly Christina, Will, Zeke, Shauna, Marlene, dauntless cake lover, and Four.

Dauntless cake? I think. Pretty sure that's Uriah but I don't know what Dauntless cake is.

I just laugh it off, even though I really don't know them, I can tell were all gonna be good friends.

I Rummage through my closest to find something other then a dress.

Then I find just normal Blue Jeans, I smile to myself. When is the last time I have had new clothes? Especially jeans.

I take the jeans out of the closet and hold them up in front in front of me. I smile and bring them up to my chest almost hugging them.

I put the jeans on my bed and walk back to my closet to find a shirt and shoes. I bite my Dark green nails I painted a few nights ago.

I stop when I see this long sleeved White shirt, it was more like a cream white. I picked it up it was a little loose but covered what's necessary.

I put the shirt on then go back to my bed and pick up the jeans and put them on. I go up to this body length mirror I have in the corner of my room,

I have managed to hide away From John for the time, for the hell I have been here.

On my mirror I see jewelry hanging in the sides I smile knowing there from Christina. I go up and look at the jewelry.

I see there is a little ring, looking like it's made up of rope material I put it in my finger. It has a little bow on the top I smile.

I go back to my closet expected to get my converse, but I see about 10 pairs of amazing shoes.

From flats to sneakers or heels to boots. I grab little flats that are a peach, white color with black on the top.

After I am all done I brush my blonde hair mostly to the left and a little to right. I put very little makeup on including mascara and Chapstick.

After that I grab my book bag, and I'm out the door. I look at my phone and see I have time to get to the bus stop and take the bus.

I see the bus about to leave, "wait, wait" I screech. I make it into the bus... Barley.

The bus driver gives me an annoyed expression. I'm walking towards the back, keeping my head down and I sit in the very last seat.

"Hey sis" I hear the talk structure say to me. I look over "Hey Caleb" I smile and say.