A few days later

It had been a few days. Maybe a week later so I could readjust to the time differences. I was now back in school for the new year and mum made breakfast while me and dad were asleep in our rooms still. Even if I did end up snuggling with both mum and dad last night.

Apparently Mrs Chen alongside Mrs Mason and Mrs Sandy wanted the year to start great. We'll see bout that and crime said that to.

After I got ready and ate breakfast I was walked to the bus stop while I saw my friends and family (the twins and Norman and Hannah including Lucy W)

I sat next to Lucy and the rest sat next to there partners. Hannah and James. Norman and Sarah.

We drove to Newtown Secoundary first to drop of the others before being driven to Newtown Primary. Once there we clambered off and thanked Trevor just like the others did when at Newtown Secoundary.

Lizzie was looking after the kids while Hannah and James were at school.

My parents decided to head to there shift a little early. They waited to I was back at school before re attending work. Re attending the work I wanted to have, the work I wanted so desperately.

They arrived at the station with Steele and Elvis due to Arnold having a well earn day off. Ellie was at Newtown hospital and working her shift even though seeing Harry at schedule breaks they really didn't see each other. And Boyce had headed back up to Newtown fire station to manage it there.

At school Mrs Chen and Mrs Mason were asking us all one by one what we did and I told Lucy W "if answered for the pair of us if she wanted to"

She said "no and said even though we did the same thing she still had her own story to tell"

Annabell went ice skating and apparently broke her arm from doing so. I looked at her and quickly checked it over. Assuring her the cast wouldn't be on for much much longer.

Zara went falling in the plane I had dad owed. Her dad flew her to work and back due to looking  around where he work.

Bella had attending a police camp, Swansea held due to the crime and problems, Newtown and Pontypandy had over the summer.

Then it was Lucy W. She told them how she was in America and how she got a ear infection and the talk about her appendix which luckily wasn't her appendix.

They looked at me and I swallows dryly before telling them. I to was in America. Unlike Lucy I didn't attended hospital for any reason. Believe it or not. I went around all fire stations in America and re saw my buddies at Firehouse 51 in Chicago. I left out the gory details like Mr Harris being aboard the plane. And breaking a restraining order.

None of our class knew me and Lucy was in America not even my own closest friends. I had sent them snaps on Snapchat nearly each day. They had did the same. Silrised they didn't click it. Or check where j was on the snap map, like I checked them on the snap map.

They all knew I'd become an amazing firefighter and then Mrs Mason said that our next bit of work for the new year (first bit of work due to not actually doing any work yet)

Was a piece of work on the emergency services and we had to write a PowerPoint on which one we preferred and wrote about it. Guess what?.

I was allowed to write about firefights. I loved it so wrote a bunch about it.