PE troubles

It was now PE and I was playing football with the class bar George Samuel who had suffered a twisted ankle from falling off the swing at the park near his and his twin sister Zara Samuel house. The rest of us was split as evenly as physically possible with one less player.

As we played the game of football and I was about to score a goal which would put our team very much so in the lead some bullies turned up. I was unaware of this to they launched at me causing me to loose grip on the ball and the game was halted.

No one saw what exactly happened with me and the bullies as all students crowded around together annoyed that these two students had turned up and ruined there game and the teacher of PE was focused on ringing up the students classes. However they did see my injuries and how I became pretty quiet. Which was uncharacteristic for me. Very uncharacteristic.

They saw my body was littered with bruises and before all knew the bullies returned. Apparently not done with me. They then started to punch, kick me. Anyway where there was body that was not hurting already or littered by a bruise or a red mark they would attack.

This resulted in Mrs Chen and Mrs Mason being called and when they got there they saw me crying my eyes out in pain. My friends were trying to comfort me but it wasn't working then the teachers told the others to wait in the waiting room and to get changed.

The bullies stopped and as Mrs Mason stayed and protected me while trying to calm me down, Mrs Chen took the bullies up to Mrs Sandy's office and she wasn't to pleased.

Mrs Chen arrived back and saw me still crying in pain. They called nurse Ella and when she arrived she asked that my parents Sam and Penny be called.

They were then advised this could cause flashbacks. Nurse Ella was sure I had already had one due to me being extremely uncharacteristic quiet. Another teacher which they all knew was the bullies teacher intervened and said there was nothing wrong with me and tried to pull me away from the safety of the nurse and Mrs Mason as Mrs Chen was calling my parents to let them know what was happening.

However all three staff members (Mrs Mason, Mrs Chen and Mrs Sandy once Mrs Sandy arrived) told the bullies teacher that there was something wrong with me and that I had been hurt by two bullies.

Mrs Sandy also pulled me away from said teacher and held me close as close as she dared to.

Soon Sam and Penny arrived in Jupiter and when they ran in they took the scene in. They soon located Jones. Once I saw my parents I was allowed to run to them. No one was surprised when i ran to my dad and asked to be picked up with my hands. He picked mw up and held me as tight as he dared.

Nurse Ella told Sam and Penny what had happened and Mrs Sandy then told them the excuse the bullies had given for the bullying. The excuse being she was on my team.

Sam was surprised also angry. He was angry at the students who yet again hurt his daughter. Penny talked to the staff members as Sam tried to calm me. A frantic Jones.

I was injured and dad could see the bruises littering my body. He kissed my forehead and told me I'd be okay before he grabbed mums attention.

Dad told Penny I needed to go up to Newtown Hospital. Mum saw dad was worried. She was worried to. Mum then asked him about it. His reply was that I could have another break in my arm or breathing issues.

Mum agreed and we all went to Jupiter. Mum drove as she knew both me and dad would be inseparable now.

Once they arrived Harry had been informed by them and he texted them saying He was busy and just finishing up with a patient but someone would be with them shortly.