CFD and notifications

Erin received a call from the police HQ saying that they won't be a need for the trial since they know that Miranda was arrested earlier and that Olivia had stayed by her side.

Everyone knew Erin wasn't in any trouble they just feared for her safety. Ellie told Erin that she is welcome to stay at her place . Olivia thought it was a great idea. She then told Ellie that she be willing to help her and Erin.

Ellie agreed and told them where her house was. She told them both that her house was right next door to the Jones's residence.

Olivia and Erin then thought about me for a moment because Erin knew I had been in a similar predicament.

Erin's situation was kinda the same to mine but unlike me her parents had kidnapped her and now she lived with her new mum who had taken care of her at the young age and she works at the local shop in Newtown.

Erin's new dad has known about her trauma since she was bout the same age as me that Sam knew about mine. He worked as a Security officer at Newtown Hospital.

He knew she would be safe with Olivia and Olivia had informed him of the situation instead of letting him find out on his own and he had been aware of them being in a relationship.

Harry soon informed them all that Erin's day had called. Harry let him in and he followed in after him to make sure Jones was alright and to see if she could be discharged.

Erin's dad saw Ellie, Erin and Olivia.

He took the opportunity to thank those who helped Erin in turn. He then knew he trusts Ellie, Olivia and the whole of the NHS staff at the Newtown hospital.

Erin had fallen asleep after her dad had checked in on her.

Ellie stayed with Jones and then handed a note to Olivia and said "it's for Erin"

They both saw Erin fast asleep. The note read that Erin had a follow up appointment at the GP clinic with her.

She then asked Olivia to be there incase anything happened and Olivia checked the date and made a mental note to have that day off.

My parents hadn't been made aware that Erin similar situation as me and my mum.

Ellie and Olivia knew Erin's past and they knew mine. They then told my parents about Erin's past but unlike me there was no help from any of the authorities to someone found her on the England/Wales border on the A40.

Penny knew this had never happened to me or her but the kidnapping had. Ellie decided to check in on me as I started to stir from my sleep I had been in.

Sam went straight to me as I woke up, knowing I might panic if I couldn't see him. Ellie saw I was tired but it was night out.

Ellie soon realised that my heart rate was higher then it should be, she saw my pulse was rapid as well. It soon dawned on her that I was having a flashback and she called for Harry.

Harry arrived after he saw Ellie's text of get trauma tablets for Jones, flashback

Harry did that and arrived quicker then she had just sent it. I swallowed them dry as per usual and I started to calm.

Just then Casey and some of firehouse 51 arrived.

They were happy to see me as I was happy to see them to. Casey was wearing his white CFD as he was captain of truck 81.

Dawson and Brett arrived to with Chief Boden.

They all said they had something to give me. I smiled as it was given to me. It was a picture of me with Casey standing in front of truck 81.

Penny came to my beside also to see what it was.

Sam and Penny smiled at it and I hugged them all and thanked them as I did so.

Erin woke up and had a chat with the crew if firehouse 51 that arrived at the Newtown hospital about me.

She told them that I would be one of the greatest firefighters in the world alongside my dad.

Sam smiled as he agreed with Erin. They had a nice chat while Casey chatted with me.

Dawson was chatting to Ellie with Brett and Chief Boden was chatting to Penny about me also but about the Jones situation with Erin but quietly.

They did it quietly so they didn't make any of the flashbacks worse. Penny knew it would be worse if Jones had one while the CFD was present.

Harry late came around and saw them chatting and he smiled as he saw it. Ellie had given Erin a blanket to make her warm if she needed it or to make her flashbacks if she was going to have any more bearable or incase she got nervous.

They saw Penny was holding my comforter to do the same.

All would be peaceful later. Sam told Casey that I would be home tomorrow if Harry agreed that Jones can be discarded on morning providing that he does a follow-up appointment with her, my parents and Ellie.

Erin told Ellie that she has no Doctor assigned to her yet. Harry then read her records to make sure it was true. It was.

Ellie then and an idea. A good one to.

She told Erin that she would become her primary GP, Dr Anderson as her secondary GP and Harry as the other Secondary GP.

Erin agreed and her medical records were updated.