Discharged

I had woken up the next morning with my dad waking up next to me. Once we had gone loo we came back to the bed and we sat on it and waited.

Dad had been with me nearly the whole night, not only to help me sleep but to settle both our worries. He knew I had been through a lot. To much for someone my age to have gone through.

Penny came along with my comforter and offered it to me. I took it and dad helped me wrap it around myself. I smile as I relax into it. It smelt like my parents. The blue fabric around me.

Ellie had also now woken up and was checking on an also awake Erin. She was doing fine big still needed someone to check up on her.

Olivia had woken up and was now in the shower.

Harry came back with the discharge papers for me. I smiled as soon as I saw them. Dad was right  and Harry agreed that I had gotten better throughout the night and the day before then days previous.

I was finally happy because I got to go home. Mum came back and also signed her name and dad did the same after her. I was now finally allowed to leave the hospital.

I hugged Harry before we left. I trusted Harry and it was seen by all. Harry hugged me back. Mum and dad thanked him also.

Ellie told Sam that she would be back after her she had gotten the papers for Erin. And on cue, Jenny came by with some papers for Erin and she have them to Ellie.

Ellie signed them and then clicked off after she had done so as she had worked a whole night shift at Newtown Hospital. Even though it hadn't been busy Erin and Jones had been high case patients.

Olivia called into work at Newtown police and was glad when Mark answered and she told him that she was busy working after Erin and would be using her annual leave and holiday leave to take care of her so wouldn't be back for a while.

Ellie escorted both Erin and Olivia back to her house. Both cars sat near the house and one on the drivers way. They were following the Jones's family back to Pontypandy.

Once home Ellie received a text Kayla texted Ellie about a meeting to discuss Jones. Ellie agreed to it.

Once home, Jones sat on the couch and my dad soon joined me while mum got lunch ready.

One problem was that the stash me and my dad had prepared for cases like this was now scattered all over the kitchen due to Elvis looking for things and wondering where his best friend Sam was.

Elvis had a key to Sam's house due to the trust and the level of friendship between Sam and Elvis.

Elvis had left the stash at home and explained that Arnold had gone to get some shopping for them as they had ran out at the station. At the text Sam couldn't help suppress a laugh and he saw I did the same.

Meanwhile at Ellie's house Kayla had arrived to discuss me with Ellie. Upstairs Erin and Olivia were calming down after a hectic day. They both were cuddled together and Ellie had no idea they had fallen asleep.

Erin woke up a few hours later and heard Ellie talking to Kayla still. They were discussing me. Jones. Then they left to go meet my parents to talk about me more. I wouldn't be there when that happened because I didn't like talks about me especially if it involved trauma.

They had agreed and was about to give me a heads up about it. I wasn't too pleased but I stayed near my dad. If I was with my parents I felt safe.

They did tell me due to the knowledge of my past and trauma. They didn't want to make it worse then it already was.

They'd be helping a friend of Ellie's to help understand the trauma and the past of me, Jones.

Of course I had agreed to this only if my parents stayed with me. They came by to discuss not only my trauma, past but to also to discuss my medical history and what had unfortunately caused some of it.

Sam didn't want to talk about it, that was evident but he knew that Kayla needed the help to understand my past, trauma and medical history.

He also knew that Kayla would also need the help after I had caught covid not a long while back.

Back at Ellie's house though, both were awake and slightly bored. Slightly bored of just sitting around doing nothing, just thinking go there thoughts ran dry.

Erin had woken up to a flashback which had ended up waking up Olivia. Olivia Supringsly woke up with a flash, it's like if she sat up any quicker she would give herself whiplash.

Olivia had asked Erin to take her meds that was prescribed to her for this time of trauma. She did so. Unlike Jones and Sam she swallowed them with a few sips of water.

Olivia looked round to be on the safe side though. 

The note that address the location of where Ellie and Kayla was still left in seeing distance on the landing for the pair of them. Olivia smiled and then said "least I don't have to worry about Ellie going missing"

She walked back to Erin who smiled at her. The water back on the side, a good amount drunken out of it. They both went loo afterwards. After that and after Erin's permission of course Olivia pinned Erin down to the bed with a playful smirk.