Calm and Penny in danger

I had my ultrasound done once I was calm. My parents stayed near me the whole time. It was soon found out I had tightness in my stomach which Ellie knew could be done by some oxygen and some meds.

She went off to find the capsule form ones as she knew about mine and my dads hatred of needles.

They all now knew what had started in the USA had now arrived in the UK.

The rest of us headed to the room and Penny said she needed the loo so Harry was with me and my dad in the room reserved for me.

Meanwhile as Penny walked back from the loos she then saw someone who she knew she had seen before. The attorney. Penny sighed. She tried to Ignore them but as she walked by then they grabbed ahold of her.

They then took it outside of the room that held me in as Penny knew I hated arguments and she didn't want me to get scared of her cause of this petty argument that shouldn't even be going on.

They kept it up, Penny was being more calm then the attorney as she told him that she would indeed found not guilty but the attorney wasn't having it at all. He was telling her that she should've been found guilty and that he still hated her even if she had indeed been found not guilty by a case that had seen her in the crown courts.

Security did want to interview but didn't for those involved safety as well as there own. They also knew that someone would help them break up this argument.

A few minutes later the security thoughts was proven right as Ellie strolled towards the arguing pair. She knew Penny had been found not guilty as she was there when she had been told it.

Ellie knew this person had a problem with Penny and she knew Penny had a problem with him after a court case in the crown courts up in Cardiff.

Ellie immediately broke up the argument pair and told the attorney that Penny was indeed not guilty and could show him the proof if he wanted it and she also told him that Penny as free.

Then things started to take a turn for the worse as the attorney wasn't having anything that both Penny and Ellie was saying. As he walked off before he returned with a brick.

As Ellie was watching him she gently pushed Penny out of the way so she wouldn't get hit by the brick. Then he grabbed a tray of a passing dinner cart before he to launched it at Penny.

Penny ducked and missed it. This enraged him and he grabbed a machine that was fortunately not in use to keep a human alive or to keep the doctors aware of someone's heart rhythm and beat.

He then launched it at Penny and Penny was in shock as it slammed into her head which made her wobble back before she fell onto her bum.

She rubbed her head and seem to be a tad disoriented.

As Ellie rushed to Penny to check on her to see if she was okay security had called Newtown police to assist them in arresting a guy and getting him away from Penny. They told the security team they were ready to help and as soon as security had the man out of the hospital he was arrested.

He was then taken to the station where an investigation would take place.

Ellie checked over Penny and saw her head was indeed that her head did unfortunately have the bump on it and the area that had been hit was now all red and looked like it had a rash all over it even if it wasn't a rash but a lot of redness from where she had been hit.

Harry helped Ellie get Penny into the room reserved for the Jones's and she was laid onto a bed and Sam looked worried as he held a now asleep me.

Ellie and Harry had a quieted discussion on how they could care for both Jones and Penny.