Checking over

I woke up the next day and I saw my dad fast asleep and Ellie was checking over mum to make sure she was okay and Ellie also wanted to check how serve Penny's concussion was.

Penny was now feeling the effects of a concussion and when Ellie was busting herself she ran off to the toilet. Ellie followed and heard what they all knew they didn't want me to hear. Sick. Ellie knew Penny either had a moderate or serve concussion.

Ellie was quick to not let me hear it and quick enough to comfort Penny while she was being sick.

After a while Ellie washed her hands and gave me my phone that had been charging while I had been sleeping.

I checked the texts messages I had and saw all of them came from the group chat KALZHAMSJNMG.

The last text had asked if I was unwell and if I was okay. I replied saying that I was okay and had been indeed been taken ill. They were all shocked to hear that and they all knew I hated being sick.

Penny soon came out of the bathroom and fell back asleep on the couch she had evacuated a while ago.

Sam then woke up and saw me texting my group chat me and my friends had and he saw Penny asleep even if she did look a tad flush. Ellie wrote a note to Sam explaining what had happened to Penny so I wouldn't hear it or see it.

Sam knew the attorney that Penny faced in court was aggressive. He knew he would be back for revenge sooner or later. And he knew he'd be in revenge as soon as Penny left the hospital.

Ellie knew something had to be done so contacted Steele to call Malcolm as Rose was with Lucy making sure Lucy was alright and safe as well as healthy.

Harry soon came back to check up on them and Ellie passed him the note he passed Sam and he frowned and said "I would suggest a serve one but we see how she goes in the day"

Harry knew that Penny would be back in a few weeks. I was now in pain and visibly displaying it.

This pain was much worse and I started to cry in pain and I curled into dad as he held me and he pocketed my phone so it wouldn't get lost or broken.

Harry had a plan to move me to the Paediatrics ICU but then Ellie halted him and she knew that the pain I was experiencing was from the new disease even though it was started to get worse.

Harry and Ellie decided and knew that I needed more meds to help with the pain but the meds were in the cart next to my bed which was conveniently next to my bed.

They then managed to get it under control and I smiled a small smile of thanks to them.

Mum woke up with a bad headache and Harry checked her over while Ellie was with me.

Dad joined me and held my hand while Ellie checked me over. He then realised I had a strong grasp in the tight hold of his hand hold.

Dad and Ellie knew that I wanted to be home, then here. Ellie told dad that she would ask Harry when I could go home once both me and Penny was asleep.