Concussion and visit

Harry was still checking over Penny and they realised she had a mild concussion but if she stood up or moved to fast she feel nauseous.

Ellie was still checking over me when my phone buzzed with a text off my friends. Dad passed me phone so I could message my friends.

Penny was still on the couch but tired and then the door was knocked.

Ellie opened it and saw Mrs Chen stood there.

She said she was here to visit me. I looked up in shock as Mrs Chen stepped into the room, the familiar sound of shoes tapping on the floor was music to the ears of the others but to me it was well uncomfortable as I hadn't heard it in a while.

Mrs Chen told me that the whole school and my definitely my friend group was very worried about me also they were wanting me to recover quite quickly and that they missed me. I knew my friends missed me due to the worrying comments I had gotten off them. I would be planning a friend day out to help them settle the worries.

Well Mrs Chen was here it was announced that the NHS knew what the disease was. It was the Crimean-Congo Hermorrhagic fever. Harry and Ellie being sent all the symptoms of it and then they realised that no one in the Jones's family hadn't got it.

But this disease was a public health concern as it wasn't rare but common. They were lucky the Jones family didn't have it.

Mr Harries did though and he might've passed it to anyone who had been aboard the flight from Los Angeles to Chicago, hence everyone on the flight was allowed to be able to decompress and the flight was being deep cleaned multiple times to make sure it didn't have it in the air or on the seats.

Harry was then told a few mins later that I could go home in two days but that mum had to be careful while heading home due to her nausea.

Sam noted to Harry that I missed my family and my cousins as well as my friends. Harry told him that I would be very happy to go home and see them all when it had been two days.

Ellie was happy I was okay and they were lucky that they had caught it earlier and then managing it earlier. Even if I hadn't liked taking meds all the time to help manage the pain I had been experiencing.

Harry brought them all dinner and then delivered it to them by Bronwyn and Charlie and we were about to eat it when both my aunt and uncle then gave me a note of the twins and themselves.

Once they left they handed one to Sam that said that the twins missed me. Then we all ate dinner.

There was some chips in the dinner as well as chicken wraps.

Everyone had dinner but Penny had to be careful as she ate dinner as if she couldn't stomach the dinner, it would be a longer hospital stay for her.

Ellie can see that I reached my hand out to her after dinner and Ellie held it tightly and in her hold.

My eyes were full of tears of joys and my dad knew I was very happy that I could go home in two days. Mum was happy as well.

Dinner was taken away by a nurse and we all cleaned her hands.

They all stayed to I started to get tired. Dad decided to sleep with me. And I snuggled into him. Penny fell asleep on the couch and Ellie in the single chair.