Ultrasounds and Pain

We were up in the hospital when Lucy had a decline in her health. She was ill but fortunately Rose hadn't caught whatever Mr Harries had spread to the travel party.

It was causing more harm then all criminals that the Jones's had dealt with. Some being J, P, Gail McLeod, Mr Spellman, Ray Burke and Pat Pridgen.

J would always be the worse criminal to Jones though she just wouldn't tell you that.

Multiple cases had appeared in all NHS hospitals now. They called for assistance from Chicago Med and the fire stations in Wales and america to see if they can get the end to it.

They called a fire station in Seattle which they called in for Special assistance.

They soon arrived within a few days from Fire Station 19 with their fire engines and ambulance transport. With them they brought Engine 18, Ladder 19, PRT 1, Battalion 15 and Air Car 19.

PRT was like a moving hospital where they did surgeries, in major emergencies.

The officer in charge is battalion chief Robert Sullivan. The other firefighters included Jack Gibson, Maya Bishop, Victoria Hughes, Andrea Herrea, Travis Montgomery, Ben Warren and Sean Buckett.

Ellie came by due to Harry and Lucy's main doctor being busy with other patients. She will be there for Jones's family and the others.

In the time of them being busy Ellie had seen Lucy and Rose and confirmed only Lucy had whatever this mystery disease was. She knew Lucy was in need of oxygen and meds.

Ellie gave it to her and moved them both to a room nearby the Jones's.

Meanwhile in the room holding the Jones's Sam knew I was in immediate help as my health ti declined. Ellie could see how much pain I was in and saw it was starting to make me upset and afraid.

I then started to feel stomach pains suddenly appear and I hadn't ate anything I was allergic to and the fact that it kept getting worse instead of better got Ellie calling Michelle Lee to come to my room as quick as she could do so.

An ultrasound was needed for me and both Michelle and Ellie allowed my parents to call me down as much as they could. They knew I wouldn't fully. Ellie stayed as well.

Michelle would take me down once I was calm to do an ultrasound to see what was causing my stomach aches that had started all of a sudden.

Jenny had been sent to where Rose and Lucy was. It turned out after a X-Ray she did indeed have chest pains. They were told Ellie would be there to check up on Lucy and Rose once Harry arrived to take over me.

Harry managed to make a log of when I had been admitted and if Ellie had been with me the whole time I had been admitted. She had.

After a while Ellie told me she had managed to secure a job at the GP. Then she told that way if I ever needed to be seen for something minor without fear I could do so.

As Harry was normally between the two (GP and Newtown Hospital) and now Ellie would be there to help him.