Overnight and discussion

I was still in pain and mum was in pain with her head. Ellie said she would take care of Penny while Harry took care of me. Dad would be with the pair of us.

Dad and Harry had a discussion about my current situation with the mystery illness I had got while I had been aboard the same flight Mr Harries had been on. Ellie told dad what happened to Mum and dad covered my ears as she did so.

Dad knew about the whole case has he had been told the verdict by both Ellie and Penny. He also knew that while Ellie had been working at Newtown hospital, the crew had a firefighter from the London fire brigade. He had been filling in for Ellie while she worked at the hospital and had been in Jupiter with Penny and Elvis.

Dad had told Ellie about the RTA Jupiter had been involved in while on the way to the fire upon Pontypandy mountain. She had no idea how they had turned onto there side to after they had clambered out of the fire engine and took a look upon the scene in front and told the sides of them.

Dad had told Ellie that the attorney that had been chosen for the other party had showed up and demanded for a bunch of money off Penny herself and the fire station. Neither would pay of course. Ellie then said how he had not seemed happy with the verdict of the case and then said this is why he probably was back.

Ellie then said he would never practice law again due to the demanding of money.

Sam knew that Penny wasn't guilty and that the charges had been dropped, even Ellie and Harry knew that. As Penny had told Harry at a genuine check up she had as she didn't feel safe having it in Pontypandy in the aftermath of the whole situation.

Penny, herself, knew she wasn't guilty as she had been at the crown courts when the judge had said she wasn't guilty in the crown courts in Cardiff.

After a while and after they had discussed why the attorney was back to bother Penny, both Harry and Ellie had decided that it was best to stay in overnight. Not only for observation of Penny's head but to make sure whatever the mystery illness had left me as it hurt them all to see me in tremendous amount of pain.

Sam knew he has sent Tom to the fire which upon Pontypandy mountain while he had been with Arnold at the scene and Tom then confirmed to Sam that it was out after a short trip to the lake and that he had dropped a bucket full of water onto it to put it completely out.

He also knew that Casey, Dawson, Cruz and Boden and Herman were helping out with both Pontypandy fire service and Newtown fire service as well as both of Pontypandy Police service and Newtown police service as well as Penny to figure out what had happened.

It turned out the driver had a problem with Penny yet again. But they didn't know why he had a problem with her or when he had developed this problem with Penny.

But the others wouldn't let anyone get to Penny or any of the Jones's. As they didn't know if they'd go through the Jones's family to get through to Penny like SOHO had tried to do so to get through to Sam but they had failed miserably.