After and Emails

I stayed close with my mum and Ellie who had came by with my medical records to show Jenny and made her more aware. She also told Jenny that I had separation anxiety between her and her family. But it did get worse when she missed her family.

Jenny noted everything that Penny told her and they both agreed that I should stay with my mum.

Jenny has now got more familiar with me and my family. Mum stayed with me as I was still very nervous. Jenny made sure everything was safe for me and my dad.

Everyone was safe and mum stayed with me the whole time. Jenny had done my x-Ray in less then five mins.

After the x-Ray Ellie was waiting outside the room and she escorted me and mum back up to where dad and Harry was located. Ellie reviewed my x-Ray results for Harry as he was busy keeping dad calm.

Sam and Harry had been talking about the trip to America and the states inside it like Chicago, Los Angeles, Arizona and New York.

I also remembered my trip to Paris and when I saw Paris fire station, I told Harry about it when me and mum walked into the room.

Penny told Harry about there many trips to the fire stations we went to in America and she told Harry about my recent trip to firehouse 51.

While I was with my dad, Elvis called him. Sam heard from Elvis that Venus needed cleaning inside and out.

Dad wasn't suprised that it needed cleaning inside and out. He knew Venus needed a wash anyway and I would be glad to help.

Ellie came back with Jenny half an hour later and Sam had finished talking to Sam when they arrived.

The good news was that I had no damage to my lungs. The bad news that I had some bruising which would be gone in a day or two.

Harry was relived so was my parents. Harry had came back when he had the papers that had been printed. Once signed by dad we headed back to the fire station.

Before we left though Ellie have me a tight hug as tight as dared to. It was a comfortable hug though.

Me and my parents then left for the fire station.

Once there we can see a muddy Venus with Elvis trying his best to clean it. Jupiter was parked awaiting her turn.

Dad, mum and I was asked if we wanted to help him wash Jupiter and Venus and we all said yes.

While doing so I snuck behind Elvis and got the sponge and replaced it with a towel without his knowledge from when we had washed Jupiter.

Elvis soaked the towel and then went to wash Venus. It was getting Venus more wet and me and my dad were hiding our giggles. I had told my dad the prank I had pulled on Elvis.

Soon Elvis threw it and it ended up on Penny's head and Elvis launched it back at him. It then involved me and my dad as we soaked Venus more then we were drying her. While soaking ourselves in the process.

Once we were all dried and Venus had been washed dad received an email off a teacher in Newtown primary. The school his daughter went to.

It wasn't from Mrs Chen or Mrs Mason or even Mrs Sandy but from another teacher within the school. They had notified Sam that Jones wasn't supposed to be at the school or in the UK.

They then emailed Sam once more saying they had also filed a complaint and a claim to the police. Sam knew it would be completely false.

He called Malcolm and Rose and they confirmed that it was false. They know about the claim that had been received so did Aston, Mark, Jessica and Olivia all knew it was false before they had dismissed it.

Something had to be done to put a stop to this.

Mrs Sandy emailed Sam saying the emails and the claim would be investigated. She also emailed them apologising to the whole family and that I Jones was always welcome in Newtown Primary and the UK.

Malcolm and Rose managed to find the teacher who had sent these emails and claims from the IP address. They realised that said teacher had been charged in the past while in the job. Then they realised this got much much more interesting.