Warm and Worries

Dad cuddled up with me and then he realised something was wrong, very wrong with me as I felt extremely warm.

I had been feeling warm for a while but hadn't told my dad yet and dad hadn't realised but now he had.

Penny was watching the news regarding the news of the new disease spreading and starting in America and she wondered something.

The case had been linked to a flight from California which raised red flags because they thought Mr Harries had been behind it. Or at least Penny did. She thought that he had passed it onto them.

Surprisingly enough Penny did get a call of Rose and she was told by Rose that Lucy indeed have pain in her chest and a temperature of 39•.

This all raised red flags and they all knew it had to be linked to the flight they had taken.

Unfortunately it was the flight from Los Angeles to Chicago. The flight where Mr Harries tried to hurt me and had successfully hurt Rose.

This triggered Penny's thinking and she ended the call from Rose and went into Sam's office where she saw both me and my dad cuddled up however Dad had took me off his chest while we laid down.

They saw how I was warmer then I had been beforehand and dad soon saw Penny and she cuddled into my dad more. Dad told Penny that my temperature had been from 36• and when Penny checked it it was Joe 38•.

Penny explained to me and my dad that she had raced to us to see how we were. She saw dad had chest pains. Then she texted Rose saying that me and dad were expirence the same symptoms as Lucy had.

We all needed to head up to Newtown Hospital and Charlie took me and my family up while Malcolm took Rose and Lucy up and both Malcolm and Charlie left once we arrived there.

Sam needed to tell me on the way to the hospital but he needed a way of telling me without me getting scared and panicked.