thirty four

Song for this chapter: Friends - Chase Atlantic

TW: Sex

- - - - -

My bedroom door was closed and locked, a silencing spell cast around my room. Regulus was standing in the middle of my room, the dimly lit room shadowing his face.

I set my wand on my dresser before meeting him in the center of my bedroom.

Every fiber of my being craved him. All of my logic was thrown out of the window as soon as he set foot in my house.

He was still shirtless, his skin warm underneath my fingertips. I ran my hands down his chest, tracing back up toward his collarbone.

"Meredith-"

Because of our height difference, I looked up at him. "Yes?" I asked, my voice a mere whisper.

"I thought that you hate me," Regulus said, his eyes dark. His voice was laced with desire.

I kissed his collarbone. "I do, I hate you," I kissed his neck. "But I also love the way that you make me feel."

Regulus tilted my chin so that I was staring up at him. He brushed his thumb across my cheek, trying to read my expression.

"I don't think you want this, Meredith."

I argued back, "I want this, Reg. So make me feel good."

Regulus glanced down at my lips, smirking.

The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. He kissed me hard, and I kissed him harder as we fought for dominance.

My hands were gripping his hair, his soft curls against my fingertips. Regulus was gripping my hips over my t-shirt, his fingers digging into my hips.

There was nothing innocent about this. Being with him was sinful.

But as he tugs on my bottom lip before kissing his way down my neck, it feels so good that I don't care. The only thing running through my head is the feeling of his lips on my neck and his hands on my body.

I used my fingers to trace every dip and curve of Regulus's abdomen, trailing my fingers down to his v-line, where I rested my hands on the waistband of his trousers.

Regulus brought his lips back to mine and kissed me hard.

This was different from the first time. Nothing about this was slow or gentle; it was fast and harsh. I was still angry with him.

His hands fiddled with the hem of my t-shirt.

"Can I?" Regulus whispered against my lips.

I stepped away from him just enough to pull my shirt over my head. I discarded it onto my bedroom floor and brought my lips back to his.

My hands were on Regulus's chest as I started pushing him back towards my bed. His hands roamed all over my body, his touch cold against my hot skin.

We stumbled over to the bed, our lips never leaving the others.

He kicked off his shoes before allowing me to push him back onto my bed. His hands were wrapped around my waist, bringing me down on top of him.

I pulled away from the kiss to stare at him. I was straddling his waist with a leg on either side of him.

"Enjoying the view?" He teased, staring up at me.

I smirked, "You're an idiot."

"You're so fucking beautiful," Regulus muttered, rubbing his hands against the tops of my thighs.