1

10 years ago

   10 years ago...

   "Abuela! Abuela! How did the family have a miracle!" Little Y/n asked her abuela Sandra.

It was the day before her Gift Ceremony, she went to her Abuela Sandra who was holding the Candle in her hands.

"Mi amor, come here and let me tell you..."

'Long time ago, both Families were given by a Miracle in the darkest times of their life. Alma and Sandra are best friends who grew on a village, both were happy, full of dancing, laughters, and love.

Alma who fell in love with Pedro, and Sandra who fell in love with Mateo, Pedro's closest friend.

Alma got pregnant with 3 babies, while Sandra got pregnant with 2. They were happy and filled with Joy. Days and Months passed they gave birth to cute little babies. Alma's beautiful triplets, Pepa, Julieta, and Bruno. Sandra's precious twins, Dante and Margarita.

One day a tragedy happened, the Village was attacked.

Killing, death and screams were happening in the place.

The four were forced to leave the place to survive, as Alma, Sandra, Pedro and Mateo arrived the river they were found by the slaughterers. Mateo and Pedro didn't have a choice but to sacrifice themselves for their family and people. They both kissed their Wife and childrens a goodbye as they both killed infront of the poor ladies. Breakdowns and Screams were heard from the two but then a candle were glowing infront of them catches their attention. Soon then a house was formed...

Casita was made.

The two didn't have any choice but to continue and live a new life with their children and help their town called Encanto..

The kids was given by a gift at the age of 5, in exchange of helping the town with their given powers.'

"So thats how it is.." Your eyes sparkled as you glanced at the candle.

"Yes mi amor, Tonight is a very special night for you, you will have your own gift so you can help the town of Encanto" your Abuela smiled as your little hands holds her clothing.

Casita who bringed a clock to remind that it is time.

"Ah yes Casita we are coming in a minute" your abuela giggled.

"Abuela, what will my gift could be?" You asked looking at the ground, at the time you were a nervous wreck thinking that maybe you couldn't get one made your stomach drop the the ground.

"Ah corazon we will never know if we don't go there and open your door" she exclaimed.

"R-right.." You said trembling.

"Don't be nervous mi amor, you are special with any gift you will have, now lets go get you ready and open your new door, hm?" She said holding your hand.

"Yes abuela! I will make you proud!" you confidently said as you left the room.
.
.
.
.
"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle.

And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community.

Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud."

The curtains opened revealing a nervous 5 years old girl. You gulped as you slowly walked to the stairs leading to your brand new room. You slowed down in the middle of the aisle(or idk) looking at your best friend who is excitedly looking at your direction.

"You can do it!" Your best friend Camilo said proudly beside him was Mirabel who is also silently cheering for you.

You nervously chuckled while continuing walking to the stairs, alas you have arrived at your door, felt nervous as you looked at your abuela who is holding the candle looking proud, behind her was Abuela Alma with your parents, your Mother who was about to tear up while your dad who is legit about to break down in seconds, you giggle as you straightened up yourself looking at your Abuela confidently.

"Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle? Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" Your abuela asked as she gestured you to hold the candle.

"Mhm!" You hold the candle as you walked towards your door. You deeply breathed while putting your tiny hands to the door knob.

Surprisingly the door glowed brighter as well as the candle, it showed a picture of you with snow and ice. You looked at your hand and formed a snow ball, everyone cheered as claps filled the house.

"We have a new gift!" Your Abuela said happily.

"You did it!!" Camilo shouted. You giggled opening your door, you walked in as the room formed into a snowy and icy room. You didn't feel the cold, for you it felt normal. The villagers was shivering behind you, but continued looking at the room with awe.

"Im so proud of you mi vida" Abuela Alma said looking proud as she hugged you.

"Th-thank you!"  your family joined the hug as they start to compliment your new gift.

"Your gift is amazing!" Camilo ran up to you tuckled you into a hug.

"I know right!!" You smiled proudly.

"I-its freezing tho" he shivered.

"Goodjob kid!" Your tío Bruno said behind you patting your head with a proud face.

"Thank you so much!"
.
.
.
.
lololol I'm too lazy to reread it rn purr😍🤞
Hope you enjoyed this crap, anyways thank you for ykyk reading this </3 anyways...

Camilo pic for the chapter