8

.
.
.
"Camilo.. What the fuck?"

"..."

"Camilo you did not just ate the whole Jar of Arepas..."

"M-mi amor, you see..."

"Excuses, excuses. That was a total of thirteen, and you ate it all. I'mma beat ya ass." You death glared him. He gulped and began to stutter.

"I was hungry-"

You scoffed.

"Why not punish you.. Don't you think?" You smirked and gestured him to follow you.
.
.
.
You closed your door and looked at him, you crossed your arms as you went closer to the nervous boy.

(Not me making y'all the top😈)

"You naughty boy, eating all the arepas?" You held his chest and pulled him in the collar, he turned red thinking of the possible scenarios that'll happen.

"Uh.. I-I'm sorry y-you see-" he chuckled nervously. You leaned forward to tease him as he close his eyes preparing for a kiss, you chuckled and began to tickle him.

"MI AM-AMOR ST-STOP AHAHAHAH-" He laughed as tears began to escape his eyes.

After a while you stopped and looked at him while he's kneeling in the ground gasping for air.

"What? Thinking of something else?" You teased, he looked at you as he turned red. He smirked and stood up.

"Actually yes.." He walked forward as your smirked faded, you gulped and began to walk backwards.

"What do you think you're doing..?" You asked, he pulled you by the waist and lifted your chin.

"Ah.. Where's your confidence from earlier Hermosa~?" He smirked.

"I haven't got a kiss from today you know... It pisses me off" he looked at you. You gulped thinking of what the fuck happened to the other Camilo who is begging to stop tickling him.

(Nah we went from the top to bottom ykyk #wap)

You cleared your throat and glared at him.

"Nevermind about the arepas let's just go-" before you could finish your sentence he kissed you.

Your eyes went wide but leaned in the kiss, he grapped your waist as he deepened the kiss, you broke the kiss and ran away from the room.

"Hm!" Dolores squeaked and walked away.

"Dolores if you dare say a word I'll think of a way to end your relationship with Mariano."
.
.
.
"Mi amor!!" Camilo hugged you from behind as he put his chin in your shoulders

"Yo" you giggled and kissed his cheek, "what do you need?"

"I want you~"

You turned red and tried to process what he meant.

Realization hit him as his face turned dark shade of red. He backed away from the hug as the two of you went awkward.

"Uhm... I-in a different way of course-" he chuckled nervously.

You mf think before you speak!

"Right.." You gulped.

Silence...

He cleared his throat breaking awkward silence, "so.. How was your day?" He asked.

"Depressing and Irritating" You plainly answered.

He sweatdropped, "how so?"

"Basically, the Racheal bitch keep on asking me whats my relationship with you, so I told her and she went rampage."

"..."

"..."

"Yeah.."

"At least she knows~" He giggled. You scoffed at him and continued cooking Dinner. Since Julieta is busy, you volunteered to cook for the night.

"What are you cooking Amor?"

"Gazpacho and chilindron" you smiled.

He chuckled and rested his chin in your head.
.
.
.
"Time for Dinner!!" Camilo said.
.
.
.
The next day...

"Hey you!" Racheal shouted.

"What me?" You said while minding your business.

"Break up with Camilo." She said trying to look scary af.

"Please the audacity.." You said in a low voice not letting her hear.

"What did you say?!" She exclaimed.

"Nothing, anyways did you have a stick up your ass or something??"

"Excuse me???"

"If you got nothing else to say then leave me alone and go fuck yourself. " You said as you left.

"Ugh!! Come back here!"

"Ain't got no time for you bitch" you said as you showed your middle finger to her.
.
.
.
"Im home.." You said with a pissed voice.

"Mi amor-well damn who hurt you today?"

"Bitch no one" you faked smile.

"You look mad" He said worriedly.

"Yeah I am." You rolled your eyes.

"God, the attitude." He scoffed. He went to your side and hugged your arm, "what made you mad??"

"A girl who have two ponytails in her hair, mestiza, she's obsessed with my boyfriend, she wears a white shirt and a pink skirt, she's ugly af, and a fucking hoe. Thats who it is."

He laughed and patted your head, "calm down Hermosa dont stress yourself for her!" He smiled at you.

Man knows how to calm me

You smiled and nodded, "yeah you're right.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n!" Mirabel shouted.

"Oh Mira, need something?"

"Yes! Uhm.. Sorry about this but uhmm.." She whispered, she looked at Camilo who is now glaring at her.

"I'm sorry in advance Camilo-" She said as she pecked my lips. She ran away and went to Isabela's room.

"MIRABEL FUCKING MADRIGAL!" Camilo shouted and ran to Isabela's room. You stood there shocked processing what the actual fuck just happened.
.
.
.
.
Camilo's pov...

"I'm sorry in advance Camilo.."

Que?

She pecked my girlfriends lips and ran away.

"MIRABEL FUCKING MADRIGAL!!" I ran towards Isabela's room and knocked on it harshly.

"I'm sorry! IT'S A DARE DAMMIT!" She shouted from the other side.

"DARE OR NOT OPEN THE DOOR YOU-"

.
.
.
👁👄👁
.
.
.

Im out of ideas someone please suggest-

-896 words.
Its short I know💀💀

Us: