Period Day(short)

(So yeah I'm having IT rn, it fucking hurts like hell, the feeling of getting murdered inside, shitty cuz mom wont let me rest and force me to work like girl you- alr im done fuck life😍)

.

Fuck it's the day of the month, I sat up and looked at the bed to see if I have a stain—damn fucking shit.

"Fuck life, Fuck period, why aren't I a boy. I dont give a shit if I need to cut my dick, damn all of you leave me alone! " I sobbed.

After you cleaned youself and changed the bedding, you didn't have the energy to eat breakfast, you layed down giving the ceiling a death stare, "tf you want?" You exclaimed.

.

Camilo's pov...

We all went to the table to eat breakfast, as I sat down and waited for my girl I turned to Dolores who looked really worried.

"You good..?" I asked. She squeaked and nodded.

"Ah can someone please wake y/n up?" Abuela Sandra said.

"She's having her monthly period and now she's fighting with a table, hm!" Dolores said.

"Ah.. I see, well then let's just bring her something to eat. Mirabel will you—"

"I'll do it!" I volunteered.

"As you wish, Camilo." She sighed.

As we all finished our breakfast I went to prepare Y/ns food, I went to her door and knocked on it nervously since I know she's having a tantrum.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" I gulped and opened the door.

"Hermosa..?" I said. I saw her softened her look as she heard my voice, I smiled and went to her, "I understand you're pissed so.. I bring you breakfast!"

"I.. Thank you.." She smiled calmly.

A she started to eat I stared at her admiring her face, those e/c eyes, h/c hair, her lips, and her. I smiled knowing that this woman is actually mine, and I'm hers.

"Yo who ya staring at?" She said.

"You."

"I understand I'm pretty af, oh.. And I'm done"

.

"Cuddles..?" She shyly asked, I chuckled and went to give her cuddles, I already asked my abuela that I'm going to take of her which she allowed.

"It hurts..." She cried. I shushed her and rubbed her back, "shh, it's gonna be okay! It will end soon I promise" she hugged be tightly and nodded, ayy.. I feel bad for girls having this, I can't imagine the pain they have to go through.

"I just want to at least not experience this shit for at least a year or less.." She sobbed.

"Well... There's one way..." I blushed.

"What? Tell me I'd do anything!!!" She exclaimed.

"Pregnancy.."

"..."

"..."

"Alright." She said.

"Ayo—"

She laughed, "shut up I'm too young for that!"

"Well.. Soon?"

"Well damn y—"

I cleared my throat, "Well I want five—" she slightly punched my stomach and blushed.

"Five? Sir, do you even know what the girl have to do in pregnancy? They have to push them out in that shit."

"Ah I know I know. But I'm achieving it!"

"Know your limits you rascal."

.

-514 words.

THE HAIR OMGSGSHSJSKWJSJS💖💖💖💖