2

"Hey, where's my gift at?!" A kid asked while Mirabel fixing the plates

"My cousins ceremony is tonight" Mirabel said.

"Ah Mira good mor-"

"WHAT'S HIS GIFT?!" a kid said cutting you off.

"We're gonna find out! Oh and good morning Y/n!" She said while putting the plates in the table.

"Right what are y-"

"WHAT'S YOUR GIFT?!" A kid said while drinking his coffee, yikes.

"Who's askin'?" Mirabel asked.

"US?!" The three said.

"Well 'uS', I can't just talk about myself, I'm only part of the amAzing madrigals" Mirabel said pointing at the family picture of the Madrigals.

"WHO ARE THE AMAZING MADRIGALS?!" The kids asked once again.

"Ah.. You're not gonna leave me, are you? Casita! help me out" "Drawers!" "Floors!" "Doors!" "LETS GO~!"

Ah yes, ain't dealing with ya kids bye!

You were preparing hot choco for yourself and the rest of the family, as you were done you went to get ready to go outside with the rest of the family.

"It's just alot, you simply got to know, so!" Mirabel sang as she opened the door for us. The Madrigals in the left the Hernandez on the right.

"Welcome to the family Madrigal!"

Ouch. No Hernandez? Aight.

"The home of the family madrigal! We're on our way! Where all the people are fantastical and magical! I'm part of the family madrigal!" She sang as she went beside you.

"Oh my gosh it's them!"
"What are the gifts!"
"I cant remember all the gifts!"
"I don't know who is who!"
Bla bla

"Alright, alright relax" mirabel giggled.

"Sigh, I'll be going now Mira, y know do chores-"

"It is physically impossible to relax"
"Tell us everything, what are your powers?"
"Just tell us what everyone can do"

"And thats why coffee's for grown-ups" Mirabel said as you removed the coffee out of the crazy kids hand.

"My tía pepa her mood affects the weather!" it shows Tía having a happy mood to a bad mood lol.
"When she's unhappy well the temperature gets weird" she then threw the umbrella and made a funny face that made you chuckle.

"My Tío Bruno-"

"We don't talk about bruno!" The people said as you scoffed, damn people dislike him that much? Geez.

Aight time for my leave, you said as you left Mirabel with the kids.

No one's pov...