4

"The house is in danger!"

.
.
"The house is in danger!"
.
.
.
"The tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere! And the candle almost went out." Mirabel said panting.

"Show me." Abuela Alma said as your Abuela followed behind her with a worried expression on her face.
.
.
.
"W-what..?" Mirabel gasped, we went outside the room seeing no cracks, nothing. Everything was fine and clear.

"No, that's...The cracks were there!They were everywhere!" Mirabel exclaimed.

"The house was in trouble, the candle was..."

...

"Abuela, I promise..."

"That's enough." Abuela Alma raised her hand and turned to the confused crowd, confusion spreaded on my face looking at Mirabel worriedly, I mean I saw a cut in her hand which gave me a reason to believe her.

"There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal! The magic is strong." Abuela Alma assured.

"And so are the drinks." The people laughed while I stared at Mirabel with a concerned face.

"Please! Music!"
.
.
.
As the crowd went back to the room, I went downstairs to Mirabel and held her injured hand.

"Hey Mira, I know that you won't ruin Antonio's night right? I believe you, I mean this injured hand gave me a reason to believe with this... Breaking Casita you said." You sighed looking at her face, she looked at you and smiled.

"T-thank you I-"

"Come on let's go find your Mom and heal this hand of yours" you giggled.
.
.
.
Camilo's pov...

I went back to Antonio's room noticing that the girl I wanted to spend my night is gone, I looked everywhere but she's no where to be found, I went outside seeing her going to the kitchen with Mirabel, I sighed and let them be for now, well of course I understand this night was hard for Mirabel and probably want someone not to bother her. I went to get a drink but suddenly a voice of a girl which I didn't want to hear was heard.

"Camilo~"

Ugh, Rachael.. Why can't she just leave me alone.

"What do you want?" I said coldly to her, she smiled and went to my side holding my arm with her usual annoying puppy face plastered in her face.

"What? Don't you miss me-" I pulled my arm away from her and look at her like I was about to throw someone at the window.

"Look, I dont want to see you, hear you, breathe the same air as you. So leave me alone, Racheal." As soon as I left I saw her opened the door entering the room, my eyes sparkled as I went to go to her direction.

"Hermosa there you are!" Side hugged her which she patted my arm.

"Dang Cami, missed me that much?" She teased.