6

"Mirabel! Y/n! There you

.
.
.
"Mirabel! Y/n! There you... Are..."
.
.
.
"Y/N!"

...

Few hours later, Mirabel went missing, surprisingly it started snowing. Camilo sat beside your frozen body crying and wishing for you to return.

"Y/n.. Please come back... I'm begging you please... I'm sorry! I'm so Sorry!!" He cried, he cupped your frozen body as he caressed your cheek.

Your Abuela looked at your frozen body with horror as your mother broke down while dad comforting her.
.
.
.
"We're gonna find Mirabel, stay here with Y/n, Camilo.." Your Abuela said said wiping her tears.

How will they unfreeze you?

...

Flashback...(after your ceremony)
.
.
.
??? Pov...

"Oh gosh..." He said with a worried expression.

"Tío Bruno? how was my future..?" You said looking up to him.

"Mija.." Bruno said. He knelt down as he held your shoulders and looked at your eyes sadly.

"Something.. Will happen in the future, very bad... But! Somebody will save you!" He said with a small smile.

"Very bad..? Am i gonna die or.." You looked down.

"No no! Someone will save you Mija, they will... you know, Base on my Prophecy I saw them hug you"

"Hug..? Who??"

"We will see.. Oh and I have another prophecy about you! It said that the life of your dreams will be promised and someday be yours Mija!" He patted my head as he went back inside his Tower.
(Sorry Isabela😍🤞)

"The life of my dreams..? So that means I'll.. Be happy?" You smiled as you happily rushed to your room..
.
.
.
Present...

Fuck it someone hug me already, dumb fucks AAAA-

2 days later...
.
.
"ITS HER, I FOUND HER!"

"She's back! She's back!"

"Mirabel!" Her mother ran to her as she hugged her tightly

"Mamá" she hugged her back.

"Mí amor, I was so worried!"

"We couldn't find you!"

"There were bees.. Everywhere! I'll be okay.." Her father said.

Mirabel went to you and looked at your frozen body. She knelt down and cupped your face and she..

She hugged you...

Thats right bitches, She hugged you. Mirabel, not Camilo.

A tear escaped your frozen eyes as your frozen state started to melt away. Slowly revealing your normal self. Camilo looked in shocked as well as the others.