7

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "The Confession" ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.
.
.
It has been a week since the incident happened, everything went normal, well indeed went better I must say. Isabela became happier, Mirabel get the recognition she deserves, Dolores is now dating the love of her life, and everyone got their gifts back.

Well for Camilo, being a coward he is he didn't have the guts to confess his feelings towards you, he would just look from afar.

He's been practicing confessing for you for the pass 3 months now, but didn't have the right confidence too.
.
.
.
"Camilo don't be a pussy and confess already!"

"I can't!"

"You need too idiot! What if someone—"

"Alright alright give me more time Mirabel!" He said with a nervous tone in his voice.

"3 months is more than enough Camilo." Mirabel rolled her eyes and scoffed, "if you dont want too, I will date her hm~? I mean she's hot and all—"

"What did you say?!" Camilo death glared Mirabel as he clenched his fists.

She laughed at him, Camilo rolled his eyes as he continues to look at you while you were making snowmans with the kids. He calmed down and smirked.

"Mirabel, I get it. I'll confess to her late—"

"Camilo~!"

This bitch.

"Racheal-"

The bitch hugged Camilo and he looked at her in disgust, you looked at their direction and crushed the ice in your hands.

"Y/n?" The kids said, you smiled and made more snow.

Nah bitch you aint gon' take my Ma—

Camilo pusher her away and told her to leave, but she just scoffed and smirked, you excused yourself from the kids and went to Casita.

"Mi amor?" Your mother said from the Kitchen.

"Are you okay? You looked.. Pissed?"

"Im fine mom Imma just go to my room." You smiled and went towards your room.
.
.
.
Camilo's pov...

"Oh god leave me alone Racheal! Dont act like we're still dating!" I raged at the girl who pouted like a ugly bitc—

"Awww but I miss you!" She whined.

Well bitch I dont.

"Look, you're fault that you cheated so basically I dont care about you and your nasty—" Before I could finish my sentence she ran while crying, thats right bitch cry for your momma!

Mirabel licked her lips nervously and looked at me.

"She's annoying, how the fawk did you fell for her like what the fu—"