5

"Salud!!"

"Salud!!"...
.
.
.
"You good Serñori-" before Deigo could finish his sentence Camilo shapeshifted to Mirabel, Bruno, and you. He shifted back to himself but uhm his face kinda—well..

Dolores must've said it to him.. You thought.

"Camilo fix you face" his father aaid beside him. Camilo fixed his face and looked at Mirabel with a nervous face.

"Water?" Isabela said covering me and Mirabels face. You looked at Camilo who is whispering something at his fath—

His father spitted the water to Mariano. you tried to stop myself from laughing, well you did made a straight face but literally dying inside.

"Uh Mirabel?" Abuela Alma said.

"The cream, please?"

"Pa? The cream?" You looked at Tío Agustin who nervously passed the cream to Mirabel, you took the cream and passed it to Isabela for her to give it to Abuela.

After that you saw Tío Felix whispered to Tía Pepa, she started to form a cloud in her head, you looked at the nervous boy beside you—Diego smiled softly as he passed you a glass of water since he saw you having a mini panic attack.

"Thank you" you said to him.
.
.
"Mirabel? Everything okay?" Mariano asked Mirabel worriedly. You drank your water as you tried to calm down yourself.

"Yeah are you?" Diego asked to Mirabel.

"Everything is great! She's just excited-"

"-for you two to propose—which uh, you should do!"

"Yes."

"As fast as you can!!"

"Uh.. Were actually gonna—"

"Y'all actually gonna! Great~!"

"Well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song" Marianó's mother said.

"Ah, same as my son Diego, everyone indeed here has a talent. Luisa? Could you bring over the piano?" Diego's mother said to Luisa who is having a mini breakdown.

"Okay.."

. . .

"Uh, it's actually a family tradition to.. Sing after!" Mirabel said as she moved my chair to face Diego, she then pushed Diego off his chair making him kneel in front of you, She also did the same with Mariano and Isabela, Mariano cleared his throat so he could begin his little speech same as Diego.

"Isabela most Greatful of all the Madrigals.."

"Y/n, the most Beautiful of all Hernandez.."

Mirabel noticed something which made her Jump in the floor.

"Y-youre doing great!"

"The perfect flower"

"The Sweetest Angel-"