Author's Note: Life Update

Hey

Hey... how y'all doing?

I don't know if anyone is still reading this but I'm backkkkk!!! Wow.... last update was 2 years ago. Sorry about that... I started writing this story fresh into high school now a girl is in college. Crazy. Had to reread the whole story again because I legit forgot mostly about the plot. To be honest I have lost interest in love by chance especially since I found out that mean the actor is problematic... but reading comments of people wanting me to update and saying they'll wait... well I got motivation to still update the story as I have a lot of scenes and ideas in my drafts. Also because I kept seeing tik toks and memes of readers being left on a chapter of a story that hasn't been updated since 2012 xD. I also still find the couple really cute though.

Although I say I have lost interest in love by chance I for sure am still an avid bl watcher. I really believe Japan and Korea are killing in right now in the bl industry and is positively changing it. Their dramas are for sure on top of my list such as Taiwan ones with History. They gave us cherry magic, kieta hatsukoi, to my star, you make me dance... etc. Yes, I am grateful that Thailand made this genre popularized and introduced me to bl but I's still noticing it has really toxic plots that I don't enjoy. The whole be my wife bantering, who's top who's bottom, villianizing women, lack of consent, the "I don't like boys I like him" line, stereotypical gay characters used for comedy, and the overbearing "top". Sounds like I'm hating on Thailand... really I'm just hating on gmmtv xD. That doesn't mean they don't have good bl dramas such as A Tale of 1,000 Stars, I Told the Sunset About You, and Bad Buddy right now and still can't forget about sun and mork from dark blue kiss... they should've gotten their own series. And my engineer with ram and king... still waiting for that season two.

Also... still like kpop and like bts and skz xD to this day. Legit went to the ptd on stage concert and went to the Maniac tour.

Anyways hope to finish the story~ and whoever is still reading this story wow thanks you a real one and your comments made me happy that people out there are actually reading my story. I hugely apologize to the people that left me messages and never responding to them. Yes, I am well and hope you guys are too. Remember this story was just written out of fun so as one can see... updates are not strict 😭. Again I appreciate your love for this story! This is the biggest interaction I've ever gotten on a publish story so I'm grateful. My young self wouldn't imagine these numbers.

As I was away I was working on two original gay stories that I've been writing on and off for years so I hope you look forward to it! Maybe I'll publish it soon...