Ch.1 |They are|

Three days from now is going to be the biggest day of the season. No! My whole life! We are finally going to have a practice match with those snobby IC kids. I've been waiting for this moment since we started this season. Even though it isn't an official match it's still as important. That day will be the day I can finally show off all of my hard work.

I dribbled the ball quickly as in to ease the excitement and nerves that are building up inside of me. I want to show those privileged assholes that we too can win for once. We have lost to them too many times. That streak is now going to be over.

As I dribble the ball my eye caught a familiar figure behind the fence of the field. It was Pete. What's he doing here? Isn't he an IC student? I later saw that he was with another boy. Probably another IC kid.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Focus, Can. It's going to be game day and your life and future depends on it idiot.

Right as I was going to continue on practicing my dribbling skills I saw the other boy lean in closer to him and grabbed him by his arm. I stopped in my tracks to stare, curious of what's going on. Pete looked uncomfortable as he kept coming closer to his face and looked away trying not meet his glaring eyes.

"Shit."I mumbled loudly in disbelief and leaned closer and tippy- toed up as in to look closer.

What's going on?! A boy is making a pass on Pete?! Who's a boy...??? And my friend's friend?! Now come on Can this isn't the first time seeing this. Remember catching Ley giggling while she was watching this type of "guy stuff" on her computer. I mean we all have our interests... I didn't ask her since I watch stuff like that too but not guy on guy stuff?! Even that one time I went in her room and saw a strange book with two shirtless men on the cover that was filled with roses... And inside I saw something that horrified me... I shuddered. It was two guys getting it on! And that's what is going on right now. But now it's in real life! And it's with somebody that I know! Am I hallucinating?

"Can, watch out!" Ae shouted.
Wait... did he see it too? Does he know?! What did he say again...?

Next thing you know I was one with the wet grass and met with the sky. I felt a familiar throbbing pain in my head

"Owwww shit" I winced in pain as I squinted my eyes. Something hit me. Then I saw the soccer ball in the corner of my eye. Oh not again.

"Someone call the nurse!" I heard Ae shout.

"Oh, come on. Not again," Techno groaned.

As my blurry vision recovered the small blobs of heads were now faces of my team. I now could stop squinting my eyes since they covered me from the sun as they all observed me. Some nodded in disappointment and some wore worries looks.

"Come on. Let get him up guys," Ae said.

They all quickly lifted me up and carried me to the nearby bench.

"Can... you okay..." Good asked.

I gave him a weak thumbs up since I was struggling to speak.

"Nope. He's not. He's not talking guys. And this kid talks a lot. This is serious," Techno said. "Let's get him to the nurse. On 3. 1,2-"

"Wait, P'No. I am fine. It's not the first time this happens to me," I said trying to convince him I was fine. I mean I wasn't feeling great pain anymore.

P'No shook his head and scratched his head.

"Guys go on to practice. Don't let this dumb kid waste your time," Techno said. "Still, Can. Go to the nurse's office to get it checked on, huh," he said worriedly.

"But P'No," I whined and shot up to sit up causing me to get lightheaded.

"See you do have to go. Come on, Can, listen to me for once," he ordered in frustration. "Good go take him."

Good later nodded as he proccessed what he told him.

"P'No but I am fine. See," I stood up. "I'm just going to waste time there while I can spend it out there practicing so that I can finally defeat those IC-"

He shrugged me off and rolled his eyes.

"Only talking about those IC kids that freshman," he mumbled as he walked.

"No I don't!" I shouted and stomped on my right foot.

Good nodded as in it agree with P'No.

I clicked me tongue and pouted.

"Even my best friend isn't on my side," I said so Ai'Good can hear.

Ai'Good walked near me and put my arm on his shoulder.

"Oi. I'm not that hurt, Ai Good" I grumbled and took of his arm.

"Oh... Sorry," he said. "Hmm.. Some tissue for... your nose," he said as he took of tissue from a tissue packet to give it to me moving slow as a sloth. I still don't understand how someone as hyperactive as me could stand a sloth as him. I smiled. Because he's my best friend.

"Thanks Ai'Good," I said.
___________

|Nurse's office|

I sat on the nurse's bed with a tissue stuck in my nose as I looked out the window seeing my teammates practice. Ai'Good wanted to stay but I told him to go.

"Bye... Bye then," he said as he waved.

"Oh just go," I said.

When he left I was left alone sitting on a blue bed surrounded with dull white tiles.

I sighed. What a mood. I was so bored I had to think for once.

Wait a minute... Why was I so distracted? Oh yeah...

"Pete!" I stood up quickly which caused me to sit down quickly since I got light headed. "Ow..." I messaged my head.

This caused a strange stare from the nurse who was in the other room writing down some paperwork.

"Sorry," I bowed my head.

And there a boy struggled on wether or not he really saw a boy make a pass on another boy who was his friend Pete.

"Owww. What should I do?" I scratched my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

__________
(A/N): Sorry for the 240p writing and grammar 🤓
More Tin on the way ;)

What's on your mind?
Yoongi has red hair?! BISH when did this happen😱😱😭