Ch.3|The ball that hit a nerve|

🚫*WARNING* I HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF SOCCER AND KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT THEY DO IN PRACTICE TBH 🤓*🚫

________

It was the day before the practice match and today's practice was harder than the ones before. A sense of worry filled the air since we had never won against those IC kids. But there was also a sense of hope and hunger to defeat them.

"Can!" P'No whistled with his whistle. "Keep up! This is no time to slow down. Tomorrow is game day," P'No advised. 

"I am not slowing down," I shouted. "The others are just running too fast. Are they on steroids or something?!"

"Enough talk. Don't say that. It might get me fired albino monkey!" he shouted. "We all know your just running at the same pace as Good."

Bingo

"Am not Captain," I gave him my best smile.

"Uh huh," P'No smirked and changed his face to a serious one when he blew his whistle. Let's be honest here. No one takes him seriously. He's too nice although he's an ass sometimes.

"Just one more lap! Keep it up guys, you can do anything if you have determination," he cheerfully said and gave a thumbs up.

Every teammate sighed and groaned but continued since it's all for the game. I kept up with P'Good but we were falling behind and I began to worry.

"Run faster Can and Good!" P'No shouted. "I swear you two are going to be the death of me."

"Oi, come on, P'No aren't you going too hard on those freshman," P'Type shouted.

"Shut up!" P'No shouted back.

"A captain never looses their cool. Remember how you became a captain," P'Champ shouted.

"We've been over this. It's because I'm a good player," he said frustrated. This caused everyone to laugh. Even me. We all know who's the real best player.

"Okay. I had it. Everyone run one more lap!"

Whistle

Everyone stopped laughing.

My body was about to give in but my determination and the goal of beating those snobs made me ignore the pain in my feet and stomach. Especially more since now I know that the one shoulder backpack kid was in the same department as them. This boiled my system.

"That's it, Can! You can do it!" P'No proudly shouted.

Screw that one shoulder backpack asshole!

"That's not even cool!" I shouted out loud.

"What's he on all about," I heard P'No say.

Shit... Where's Ai' Good?

I stopped and looked around to find him.

Ai'Good was just a little farther behind and I began to slow down again.

"You don't have... to wait up on... me," he said.