Ch.4 |The Night of Fun Facts|

[Recap]
"Asshole! Wait for me!"

As I began to run I was stopped one hand tightly grabbing me on the shoulder stopping me from running.

I gulped. I'm so dead.

"It had to be you again commoner," a familiar voice said...
___
That voice? I know that annoying voice. It's sounds like the dry cleaners kid.

Can. You can do this! Don't get in another damn fight. You're better than that asshole!

I slowly looked behind hoping it wasn't my new IC enemy. From the corner of my eye I could see the same glaring eyes I was met with when I had a bloody nose. That's him.

"It is the dry cleaners kid!" I blurted out loud. I then covered my mouth in fear of the snob finding this as an insult. I mean it was but then it wasn't. But to him I'm sure it was since that occupation isn't luxurious.

He cleared his throat as in to ignore it.

Phew. Safe.

"Are you referring to me Thai program?" He said and tighten his grip harder on my shoulder.

Never mind.

"No. I was just remembering that I forgot to pick up my mom's suit from the dry cleaner's today," I ended with my best fake laugh trying to save my ass.

"Hm. So people like you actually care to look decent too, huh. Surprising," he said.

It's just dry cleaning. I rolled my eyes. Wait. Did he just insult my mother?!

I take his hand with a great strength away from my shoulder causing a surprised reaction out of him.

"Hey. Did you just insult my mother?" I asked angrily and walked up to him.

"Not your dear mother. I don't want to insult your mother anymore than the world already has for I'm afraid she bears a big insult on her shoulders and that's you."

Techno: You'll be put on waterboy duty if you have one more fight with an IC student you hear me Albino Monkey!

I don't care anymore P' No!

"Can!" I saw Ai' Good come out of the bushes.

This broke me off of my trance.

He ran to me and held me back from what I was about to do.

"Calm down. Remember... what P' No... said."

I looked back at Ai' Good's worried face.

Hold in your anger and be a respectful level headed man and apologize. Be the bigger person.

"Sor-"I couldn't say it. He didn't deserve it after all he has said to me. Ai'Good moved my shoulder and nodded his head toward the IC kid's direction.

"Well, are you going to apologize for dirtying my luxurious car. I'm waiting. Didn't your mother teach you manners?" He scoffed and crossed his arms.

I turned around from Ai' Good's direction and cringed for what I was going to say. I clenched my backpack's shoulder straps and finally said.

"As a matter of fact she did you dic- did you know Cantaloupe are melons rich of vitamins A and C and are part of the Cucurbitaceae family. That's a fun fact for you," I said with a forced sense of cheerfulness.