Author's Note

I'm finished with this book! Meaning that the third one will start! :D

I hope this book was enjoyable. It's really weird for me to go from writing one book based on seasons one through four, to one book on just season five.

Of course, I made the chapters shorter and added a lot of my own stuff :)

To start you out on "Wake Me When It's Over", here's the description! Enjoy!

"This is all a dream."
"Wake me when it's all over."
"Please?"

Hope Dixon has managed to survive through years of a broken world ruled by the undead. Now, she's within a week or two of having her baby, and her fears are growing everyday. Fears that she'll lose her unborn child, fears that she'll lose her beloved redneck and husband, Daryl, and the terrors that seem to grow more and more terrifying as the days go on.
More than anything, she wishes for a world where she doesn't have to live with the constant reminder that, in a world of the undead, she can't avoid losing people. She can't dodge the bullets that life throws at her forever.
Sooner or later, the bullet proof vest will fail and she will be taken down by the harshness of reality.
All she can ask is that someone, somewhere, will wake her from this terrible nightmare when it's all over.

Book Three in the Apocalypse Angel Trilogy

THE BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED! GO GO GO!

~Hope <3