Up to date on my blog!

Hello everyone!

    I just want to take a moment and say thank you for being patient with me while I was figuring out my blog! I have never blogged before so I wasn't sure what platform to use! I think Wattpad will work out just great! I know it did when I used to write novels back in the day! But that is a story for another time! Anyway. If you read are reading this you are now up to date on all my current posts! I have not written anything else yet! So yay! We made it! I am personally hoping to make at least one post a day! It is very therapeutic! But as you all know life gets in the way and it does not always work out that way! If that is the case all you can do is check in regularly to see when I make a post! If you really want to follow my blog intently ( that you want to receive updates on new posts) you can create a free Wattpad account to receive news on when I created a new post! I love Wattpad! Its such a cool site for readers and writers all over the world! 

So that is all for now! But here is a sneak peek on some ideas I had for the next two or maybe three post! ;)

Since encanto is such a big trend now a days ( we dont talk about Bruno lol) I plan to share a God shot in a few scenes from the movie and songs! 

For those of you who dont know a God shot  is  a term from podcaster Terra Leigh Cobble of the bible recap! Great podcast for those who do not have time to sit down and read the bible highly recommend it! A God shot to put it simply is a way to see God when you read the bible. It can vary from person to person. It can show something about gods character, attributes, ect. The main thing is to look for God and biblical principles! It can be hard at first. Especially if you dont know God or have read the bible. But I am saying this from personal experience from just now getting into a good habit of reading the bible. The more you study about God the more you can know and share God in simple ways like a blog or with a friend. I can now see how God even in works of fiction such as movies, books, and songs! So to start out with I will share some ways I saw God and biblical stuff in Encanto! 

I am so excited to write this! I am also excited to see what you guys think! Not only about what I saw but what you might see as well! I will provide some background on the story or whatever it is I am doing ( very briefly since I might not know the whole story or insite behind what I am talking about) and analysis my thoughts on it! Then I will try to incorporate Scripture and God! If you want to see this play out in action stay tuned!

Until next time! 

Savannajean1 aka Anna Savanna's Mommy :)