Y/N L/N's Bio, Upon Entry

Equipment:

Deep Core Compass 🧭 (深芯羅針) Fushin Rashin:

-A special pendant-locket created by Y/N L/N original and Pandora, given to all clones who participated in the Outerworld Travel Operation.

Abilities:
-Self-Replication (自己複製) Jiko Fukusei: The Deep Core Compass can replicate and update itself according to the copy in the previous world, and manifests directly onto a new Y/N clone. This act will retain all abilities from the previous versions, along with all the memories obtained in the previous world, saving it into the cache system as an info chip instead of overloading the brain with information.
-Modes (模型) Mokei: Special function that corresponds to a specific world that has been travelled to.
Current modes:
Mode 0 {Pandora's Box}: Re:Zero
-Includes all 10 authorities of sin, and an ultra-condensed pyroxene Crystal for casting magic. Capacity is around 800 Al Shario casts, regenerates 1 Al Shario worth of mana per hour. When mana is used, it will automatically recycle the energy caused by spell to recycle it into mana from Re:Zero.

Swords of Power:

Shadow Sword: Kageken, Inen(陰淵)
Spirit Sword: Reiken, Ryōkyō(稜鏡)
Life Sword: Meiken, Zeam (生命)
Love Sword: Aiken, Amorum (純愛)
Cursed Sword: Juken, Aionia Katara (永呪)
Blight Sword: Ekiken, Aniati Panoukla (無治病)

Y/N's Abilities (能力) Nōryoku:

Authorities (権能) Ken'nō:

Authority of Deceit (欺瞞の権能) Giman no Ken'nō:

Periodic Table Manipulation (元素周期表操作) Genso Shūki-hyō Sōsa: Allows the user to freely manipulate all elements on the periodic table, creating molecules, ions, isotopes, and many other substances.

-Vacuum Trigger (真空トリガー) Shinkū Torigā: An innate ability stored within the tesseract-shaped Deceit Witch Factor, allowing the user to spring themselves from unconsciousness when the mana fluctuations around them change drastically, as a built-in self-defense mechanism of the body.

-Critical Overload (暴击過負荷) Kuritikaru Ōbārōdo : A mysterious ability that protects the user of the Deceit Witch Factor, causing them to unlock their true potential while their actions are coordinated by ???, helping them avoid certain death. This ability could also shift the way the user uses their other abilities and has a 15 min CD.

-- Haywire Warp (ヘイワイヤーゆがみ) Heiwaiyā Yugami: A variation of Critical Overload that allows the user to warp the attack that will kill them, creating a tear in space-time to absorb the attack. Meanwhile, the abilities of the elements are unleashed and they will defy the chemical laws before the user decides to cancel their existence.

--Elemental Rupture (元素破裂) Genso Haretsu: A variation of Critical Overload that allows the user to combine ten elements into one attack, fusing them into a substance unable to be defined by chemical laws. Then, the substance explodes from the inside to spread parts of itself into the opponent's body, replacing their atoms with the substance itself.

-Pure Truth (純粋な真実) Junsuina Shinjitsu: Y/N's knowledge of the future. Although he claims that he can only know up to a certain amount, it is only a cover-up to avoid suspicion. This ability also allows him to lie without being detected (e.g. Crusch's divine protection), as long as it is part of his knowledge of this world's future.