{10}- Y/N vs Verdia | Sacred Flood

"Mokai Ichi... Zenkai."

My Deep Core Compass responded to my call, and I felt a golden energy flow out directly from the gears themselves, harnessing on this multiverse's stored energy for the being known as Y/N L/N.

"Apostle of Fortune."

Crispr, which was in my hand, gave off the same golden glow that the compass was, and Verdia looked at me in surprise. "That amount of holy energy is not normal by any means... are you a priest?"

"No, not at all. I'm simply a wanderer who knows the way of the sword."

"Very well. Then entertain me, valiant wanderer, and step forth."

"I don't need you to tell me twice. Vi di Saber!" Increasing the strength of Crispr, I swung it hard towards his own greatsword, but Verdia blocked it with ease.

"Your level of swordsmanship is not at one where you could compete with me, wanderer." He knocked me back a few meters.

"I'm just getting used to the new spells, bastard!" Coughing slightly, I braced myself as he swung down. "Defense of Saber!"

The def stats of Crispr rose up instantly to counter the attack, and Verdia's sword was even knocked back a bit after his own heavy strike. "Agility of Saber!" I enchanted Crispr again, and together we dashed around the undead general, before I began to strike him from all directions, slowly starting to chip away at his armour, one strike after another.

"Enough!" Verdia stepped down onto the ground, unleashing a shockwave that blew me back.

"Acting all high and mighty, you bastard... if it wasn't for Gli limiting my power, I would decimate you right now." I shook my arm and Crispr responded, activating its first innate ability for the first time as a clone of it appeared in my left hand. "I still retain all my Nitoryu knowledge though."

Dashing at Verdia, I raised the two swords and slammed them down vertically at his wide blade, only to get pushed back again. It seems like more strength is needed in order to counter his attacks perfectly. Time to use the sword skills.

"Cross Block." Stopping Verdia's first strike in his combo move, I noticed that he had already tossed his head up and was about to unleash his furious display of sword arts. Taking a leap back, I immediately returned the attack, unleashing a cross slash at him. "Gale Slicer."

"Specula Cross." Overlaying my arms perpendicularly, I rushed towards the Demon King's general to perform a cross slash, severing a piece of armour as he jumped back in surprise. "Cygnus Onslaught." Leaping forward to perform an X-cut, I somersaulted through the air to land behind him after denting his armour, leaving him somewhat enraged and also now having his back to the adventurers.

Using this opportune moment, Kazuma used the deduction skills he had and figured out Verdia's weakness before yelling "Create Water!" to catch the dullahan off guard. The blast of water hit the knight straight in the back as he let out a screech, and Kazuma immediately informed the other adventurers that his weakness is water.

Before long, many streams of dihydrogen monoxide showered on the grounds near Verdia. I already ran away, knowing that I don't need to help anymore. They were plenty capable of dealing the next part on their own-

"Did somebody say we need water?"

Oh no.

"Yes, Aqua! Please rain down your heavenly wrath on the dullahan over there!" Kazuma pleaded, and seeing his desperate look, Aqua reluctantly agreed before summoning her staff, which somehow floated all the way from within the city like Mjölnir, and her pink hagoromo manifested like Kokomi's Ceremonial Garments.