{5}- The Second Outerworlder | New Party

Y/N POV

I headed to the adventurer's guild in anticipation and excitement, and hid myself in a tree nearby as I watched two people come out. It really is them! I knew they arrived here earlier than me, since Eris was already in charge of the reincarnation process...

...but I didn't think they were so underlevelled that the toads are still an issue.

Actually, I take that back, toads will always be a huge problem.

I checked my skills again:

Basic Magic, One-Handed Sword, Physical Resistance, Bow, and Blacksmith

I think I can swoop in now and play the saviour role whenever I want now, and to be honest, I want to associate with a boy similar to my age and interests already since it's quite busy back in Mundo Uno according to the Original, since Subaru has to do a lot of work after he got an official position. Like dude, he was literally 'the king'. Sort of.

But Kazuma would never get such a taxing job, so I can have a friend who I could chat with all the time. Dora-tan and Chid-chan are good people to chat with, but we need less of an age difference...

"Okay, let's go meet our fellow Outerworlder, Gli."

"Hai, papa!"

***********************************************************************************************

I was now on a tree outside, close to the plains where Kazuma and Aqua hunted the Giant Toads.

In my hands, I have a special bow that I crafted myself using the blacksmith skill and a little help with the materials from my Authority of Deceit. The name's Longinus Arcus, and it looks like a modified compound bow from those Olympic games held back on Earth. The reason I built this is because of its accuracy and arrow speed, which could aid me in many ways in the future.

Kinda looks like this:

"Gli? Are you there?" I called out to my A

"Gli? Are you there?" I called out to my A.I. daughter figure of sorts, and she emerged out of thin air once again, happily carrying her adventure card for some reason.

"Papa, look!" Glitchøa floated over and shoved her card in front of my face, which I regarded with surprise.

"You're at Level 7?? How? I didn't even go on any major quests like that just to lay low for a while."

"Hehehe. I went to the forest and folded the ground on some goblins and rookie killers. Papa said that farming EXP was a good thing, was it not?"

"Of course, of course... but you gotta watch the amount you do it, or else it will take a drastic turn towards the worst." I sighed as Glitchøa activated her SP transfer skill, and I received 5 skill points.

"Let's see what I can get out of this accumulated experience..." I opened my adventurer skill card, and found two skills lying in wait for me. Haha! Perfect for my current situation: Bow and Snipe.