III. Electric shock

You and your best friend Shawn are walking through your garden.

S: HEY Y/N LOOK WHO'S BEHIND YOU! OMG NO AAAAAHHHHHH

He starts screaming out loud and runs away
You get so scared that you don't even look back and start running behind him.

When you get to the other side of the house you find Shawn laughing and pointing at you.

Y/N: You tomatooo I'm gonna kill youu!

You start persuing him all over the garden til you both get exhausted.

You lay on the green grass and start breathing heavily the fresh air, Shawn lays down right beside you and you both stare at the sky for a while.

Shawn and you have been best friends from the childhood and you literally grew up together, as your families have a great bonding as well...but recently what you've been feeling for him was not the usual bro-feeling...it was something different and unique...

You fell in love with him without even realising it...and confessing love to your bestfriend is probably the hardest thing in the world...

You get lost in your thoughts and don't even realise Shawn is calling you.

S: Hey bro, you ok?

Y/N: hmm? Oh yeah

S: but I'm not! Listen there's a very important thing we need to talk about otherwise I'm gonna suffocate...
You know, it's very hard...and it's even harder thinking about the fact that this thing can ruin our beautiful bond...but I've been struggling way too much lately and I need peace.

Y/N: you know you can always trust me, right?

S: Ikrr...but you'll react bad when you hear everything....

Y/N: Spit it out bro!

S: y/n I love you...I really do, believe me, everything has changed between us and we didn't even realise anything...suddenly you became my everything, my morning thoughts and my night dreams...I feel every touch of yours as an electric shock and that's INSANE! I can't imagine a second of my life without you...

Y/N: I...

You can't find the words to describe what you are feeling right now...how does he always manage to solve all the problems in your life?

You burst into tears and hug him so tight...your chest starts hurting but you don't care cause you've been waiting for this moment from probably the first day you two met...

That hug is enough to make you forget the world and realise that the guy there IS your world.