06 ▪︎ A PROMISE!

JK [POV]

I couldn't sleep last night. All I did was thinking of her. I really like her dressing sense,her humor and her smile.

I started getting ready. I wore casual blue shirt. Wait..what should I do to impress her? Ummm....should I buy a bouquet of roses! No....what if she is allergic to roses....
Yeeeewwww....leave it....

I informed my friends and went to meet Kiara.

I reached the venue...sand looks soft , perfect breeze was blowing my hair. It was quiet empty tho, I was wondering maybe people don't prefer coming here. I arrived 10 minutes early as scheduled as I don't wanna show up late at my first date. Hehehehe...it is my date.....

********************************

KB[POV]

I was wondering what to wear today. I feel uncomfy going alone, I asked shina to come along but she directly refused me. God........whyyyy on earth I said yes to meet JK....??? What if he wanna say something to me?? What if he prop---...No....nothing will happen Kia...be positive.....

I was never been in a relationship ever in my life. All I saw was broken and cheated couple around me. Such thing has stopped me to be in a relationship.

Leave it

Leave it......I took one piece and wore it casually. And went to meet JK at sky beach.
It was a sunny evening and everything was perfect around me.

Finally I stepped onto sand and starts searching JK around me....there were nobody except few people fishing around.

Suddenly, I saw a guy standing at the corner of the bushes and watching sunset.
May be he is the one. I walked closer and closer to recognize him. And dayum.....it was JK.

"So sorry I'm late...." , I said in a low voice.
JK was surprised to hear my voice from back...And he turned around and had a jaw drop. Like why is he acting weird today...?

" You are looking drop dead hot today" ,JK said in a mean way.

"Whattt???", I raised my voice and said.

"Kiara....I wanna say something to you....", JK said in low voice.

"Umm....is anything serious...?",I said nervously as I see it coming.

Jk took my hands and starts pressing it softly.

"Kiara, ever since I've seen you I fell in love with you." JK says me without hesitation.

"But.....I....". I was interrupted.

" Will you be my girlfriend???"

"JK.......Listen...I.....I......I've never been in a relationship and I don't want to be in it. I'm sorry.....". I said miserably.

He tightly pressed my hands and said," Kiara.....I'll never let you down you can trust me".

"JK......I'm really numb rn...I don't know what to say......I'm scared to be in a relationship". I said.

"Scared of what!!?...I'll always be by your side please have faith in me. I love you". He said in calm voice.

" Okay....but promise me you'll never leave me...!!!", I demanded.

"Promise my love...", he hugged me and gave a forehead kiss.

Ever since I met him I genuinely felt for him but I didn't confessed him. I don't wanna loose him. I kissed his soft cheeks.

And....we spent our first date at the beach vibing and dancing. He gently grab my waist and started slow dancing with me. It was nice and relaxing.....I felt complete in his arms...

He was my first love. Indeed special.

I whispered in his ear," I love you....".

" I love you more......", he said kissing my cheeks.

He wanted to kiss me but I refused it because I'm not used to it and I have never done it before.

But he understood me and stood on my decision. I started loving him more for this.

***************************************