10 ▪︎ FLYING RUMOURS!

2 MONTHS LATER ~
___________________

KB [POV]

I have been so blessed to have JK in my life. Since he came into my life everything goes right.

We have been meeting each others whenever we are off from our work. He seems so honest with me.

I felt bore and zoomed in instagram to post my pictures. My feeds were filled with JK's updates.

My eyes catched something faster than usual. It stated a line which broke my heart into pieces.

"Popular star member of BTS " JUNGKOOK" seen coming out of club late night with famous Korean  actress LANA

"Popular star member of BTS " JUNGKOOK" seen coming out of club late night with famous Korean  actress LANA. Are they together.???. Hope so....".

I was shocked to see the post with a picture of them. They were surely close enough.

I took my phone and called JK.....He didn't picked up.

Few minutes later I got a text message from him,"Sorry babe... I'm busy rn call you later.".

I felt somewhere he was honest with me. Anyways I didn't care of such fake news online.

************************************

JK [POV]

I lied Kiara that I was busy.

I was processing the fact of mine and Lana rumours. Like I was having crush on her before but now kiara is my love of life.

Lana just invited me in club so I just went to hang out with her. I didn't had the intention to be so close with her. And who the hell took that picture of us...I'm so done....

I don't like other girls to be so close to me other than kaira. But I'm afraid to talk kiara. I know she have seen the fake rumours.

I'll try to stay away from Lana as much as possible.

**************************************

LANA[POV]

I really love JK since years but didn't had the courage to face him.

I somewhere know he likes me too but he didn't approach me first.

I was lovesick for JK so I finally made a plan to make him mine. I bribed some men to take our pictures and make it viral in the  Internet.

And guess what....it works.

Haaaahhh......JK you are mine. Tomorrow is my birthday and the day I'll make you mine for everrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Till then i'mma enjoy my fake rumours. Hahaha hahaha.......

But........I'm wondering why he was acting weird yesterday in the club..?

He was not like this before...whenever I tried to be close to him he pulled himself back.....

What if........!!!!!!!

No.....nooooo...noooo...he can't do this to me........no.....But what if he loves someone else...????????

Yes.....because if someone love someone else he doesn't come close to another girl. And.......the exact thing he did to me yesterday.........no.......

I really need to find out whether I'm sensing weird shit or is it truee!!!!!????????

After searching and stalking I found out something shitty......yes.....he was in a relationship with someone else......but who is she..?? I never seen her before...!!

Ohkayy so she is a singer. Fine but not beautiful as me..!!. I said in mean way.

I really want JK to be mine at any cost

And I see an advantage for me here(smiling on my own).......hhhhhaaaaaaahahaha....so they are not official yet?!!!! Man......such a big thing to hide from everyone......seems someone take the opportunity here......

Jk....tomorrow you will be mine.......

***************************************