14 ▪︎ ONLY FOR YOUR SMILE!

KB [POV]

WOW.....My song "DANDELIONS" was super duper hit.....I didn't released to make it hit tho....it was my feelings for someone.

Anyways........I thought to post my pictures after ages.... recently I got tattoo on my collar bone. I longed to make a tattoo for so long finally I made it.

It makes me compelete now but...idk how my fans would react for this.. so...I decided to post it on my Instagram.

I decided to post it on my Instagram

I didn't caption anything. To my astonishment in less than a minute I got million likes for it. I guess my fans really support me. I love them.

Anyways....Grammy is on its way and this time I'm again nominated but for my new song. I don't know how to process the fact that this time I got a chance to perform tho...

I started selecting my dress for Grammy after all it's 3 days away....and went to practice for my performance.

FEW HOURS LATER~
_____________________

            --------TEXT MESAGE -------

JK : Kiara...???

JK :  You made a tattoo??? You didn't told me about that...!!!

JK : Are you there...??

    AFTER 2 HOURS!~

Me : oh...sorry! I was busy practicing for Grammy.

JK : What!! We too are performing this time.

Me : I know....

JK : you knew?? Wow...looks like you stalk me..

Me: It's nothing like that....actually the anchors showed me the list of performers.

JK : Anyways...I was saying you made a tattoo..???

Me: Yeah....it's not new...its been 3 months now I made.

JK : oh....okahyyy......

Me: OK then byee..

*************************************
JK [POV]

My feelings for Kiara remains the same. I still love her but she love me as a friend now. It hurts...

I don't wanna loose her so anyhow I agreed to be her friend. I just want her to be happy. Only for her smile I am ready to be hurt.

She glows differently now. She is more beautiful now. And also that tattoo makes her more sexy.

I wanna meet her badly wanna hug her. But I don't wanna make weird between us.

We went off to US for Grammy.
The day arrived. We were ready to go. Our armies got surprised seeing me with tatoos and piercing over my body.

 Our armies got surprised seeing me with tatoos and piercing over my body

I longed for it since childhood so I did it. I see lots of girls blushing around me at the award show but I was focused on someone else.

My eyes were searching for her.

Finally

Finally....I saw her slaying at her dress. I can't believe she is even more hotter now. Looks like she was out of control of everyone's mind. This dress looks gorgeous on her. But everything suits her.

She saw me from far away waving her hand to me. But she was engaged with other celebrities so I didn't mind to disturb her.

Our fans know BTS and Kiara Benzy are best friends  more kinda Jungkook and kiara are close friends. So evey army ships us.

We never reacted on that note publicly but they notice alot from us. Since few weeks ago we were tagging each other on social media for memes. Everyone became suspicious on us.

I'm happy for her she is more comfortable with me now I'm glad we don't have weird convos of our past. We became really good friends.

**************************************